Reviews for Hogwarts One Half
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Great part here, and loeved how it came together, ioncluding Shampoo and her sauce, Nodoka and her explanation of why she wen to Japan, and what all will be going down next, and here's hoping that for what Snape was planning to do, that Nodoka will end up wearing his guts for garters.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Rough start and a (groan) crossover. The credits for all the authors would be better at the beginning and that would allow for tying all the sections together smoothly.

Still, the posting author is generally good and this story could be interesting.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Brilliant. I'm so happy you haven't abandoned this fic. Can't wait for more. This is definitely my favourite Ranma/HP crossover.
Red Death chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Despite its odd round-robin start (regardless of how creative round-robins can be, they *are* decidedly ODD) I'd love to see you pick this up again someday as well.

The "new student" and "Harry's sibling" cliches have been done to death, though this is the first I've seen that uses Kodachi Kunou, or that makes the "sibling" cliche one big misconception and misunderstanding.

Very nice!
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
You got the death date wrong, they died on Halloween not August 31st.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Love the authors note. Pessimistic, but ever so true in a possible way. Or probable. Oh well.

Mm... more importantly, looking forward to more of this plot bunny.

I mean, Kodachi at Hogwarts...? Sure... okay... But parseltongue Kodachi at Hogwarts being mistaken for Harry's sister and... Oh god. Yeah. *dies laughing*

It'll be a fun ride, this story. So. Um. Looking forward to more.
CRW chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
" ...indeed all of the things she'd cherishing in life for the love of a man who barely tolerated her."

Given the way Kodachi behaved in Nerima, why would Ranma have shown much more than tolerance? If she had approached him as something other than a psychotic obsessive and had explained some of her behavior as a guise for self-protection (which still doesn't account for using lethal weapons in the martial arts gymnastics match and assaulting her rivals before the match), she probably would have gotten a much better response from him. As it was, he did help her in the contest with Asuka the White Lily.
FuzzyBoots chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Eh. When it was just Kodachi, it sounded kind of interesting. Now, throwing in multiple Ranma 1/2 characters, it's lost my interest. They're just a bit too much chaos for the mix. *shrug* I guess this fic just isn't my kind of fiction. I wish you the best of luck.
enderverse chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I hate dual houses or new houses. drunk sorting hat is great though . Cologne being History teacher is very creative. so where's Shampoo? Harry in Hufflepuff is good suddenly having a sister would raise the amount of loyalty he has because now he has someone he wants to be loyal too.
Jax9 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Keep Writing!
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
I hated the sixth and seventh book. They read like bad fanfiction to me. It SUCKED! So anyway, I like your stories. I've read them all. And my inner plans for a Harry/Kodachi just got shot down in your hilarious use of Ranmaverse Law. Please update!
Banner chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
I've always wondered about those "occlumency lessons," myself. What could be easier than to plant a hint or two? And let's face it, there was No Way Snape could have missed what the Umbitch was doing to Harry - not when it was hours a day for months...

I'm delighted to find this story here - I loved the little bits of it I managed to find on the round robin.
WalterDornez215 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Interesting.
Quizer chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Ranko (Ranma?) and Nodoka are here, too? This started off pretty entertaining and even promising with just Kodachi, but now the niggling fear that the Ranma cast is going to hijack Hogwarts does creep up. Are you able to assuage them?

An inebriated Sorting Hat is actually a pretty good plot device to turn the whole sorting on its head and build new dynamics from the ground up. I'm looking forward to see how much you actually intend to build on this.

Wholly agree on your little Dumbledore rant. I didn't read the last book, but that man has a lot to answer for even before that. He directly and indirectly screwed up Harry's personality in a lot of ways. I don't really like reading stories anymore where Harry keeps trusting him blindly. But I guess you would know all about that, wouldn't you? ;)

Well, time will tell where this story will lead in the future. Until then!

Quizer
Mackon chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Ah! Thats the Dachi we all know and love. Good stuff looking forward to updates.

Why wouldn't Cologne bring Shamps if Ranma there?

Thanks for for sharing.