Reviews for Something to Talk About
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
no, firstof all fuck you
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This is a really good story, and I was really sorry that you never made it to the end. I would have liked to see their reunion at least. Any chance you'll consider continuing it?
SprayPaintedShoes chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
"He stomped his way into the great hall where he grabbed two pieces of fried chicken from the Gryffindor table, pulled a startled Hermione from her chair, began to stomp back out of the great hall, paused, reconsidered, grabbed two more pieces of chicken and an ├ęclair."

Paha, that, and several other things in this chapter, made me literally laugh out loud :) I really like this fic - I know most H/G shippers wish there had been more H/G action in HBP, but this fic completely makes up for it. Your Harry and Ginny are exactly how I imagined them, as are your Ron and Hermione, now I mention it. Bloody fantastic :)

- SPS
hogwartsismydrug chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I liked this! It was really good! You haven't updated in a while I see, but you should! Your writing captures the attention of the reader and you have a fabulous plot line! :D

~~

Alex.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Zacharias Smith... love him. :)

~~

Alex.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Harry Potter Zacharias Smith HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Reader chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Absolutely Wonderful! The best fanfic I have ever read about the two. Keep us the great emotion in it.
Owens Ash chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
VERRY GOOD!
Manic In Peace chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Great story! Update! Updaate! Uppdatee!
DennyRose chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
interesting story post soon!
Jezzi1996 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
What happened to the other four chapter? This is good! Why'd you stop? Argh! Write more or I shall send Godzilla and all of his monster friends and enemies to kil you! Wait, that'll keep you from ever writing again. Okay, new plan, write or I become very sad.
TimeyWhimey chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
You should update! Please! I'm begging you!

Pretty, pretty please!

Love

BMHHA
HPfann14 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
real funny
the man who knows all chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
hope you update soon
Sapphire1022 chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY! great job!

Man I sure with I were Ginny! Those makeout sessions are reallt tempting!