Reviews for Blue on Blue
Dreaminpng chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Just read this on AO3, but seeing as how I'm not a member over there, I searched to see if it was on so I could leave a review. I really adored this story. Your depictions of the effects of the drug were intense and vivid, and the whole story was really captivating. I didn't expect the twist of Dick getting exposed to the drug, and you handled it tastefully and effectively. The whole thing was fast paced and exciting, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Fantastic job.
bluejay chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
This was just...incredible. Incredibly incredible. The characterization, the writing, the plot... This is almost like reading canon. You are a gem in this fandom.
a2zmom chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
That was a definite thrill ride with great character interaction. Most deserving of its awards. I hope you write more in this fandom.
Alleonh chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
_ lovely ending!

I really adored the fic, and I'm so glad that you finished. You are a fanfiction reader's dream! You write well, great grammar and all, and you write GOOD, interesting and engaging. I loved every word. You also update frequently, which is so loved. .; I'm terrible at updating often, so I need to take some pointers from you!

Good luck on all your writing endeavors! (hopefully they will have more of Dick in them! XD)
amura chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
amazing story! part of me wants more, but then i stop and think about - and it ended so well, i think it would just take away from it. *sigh* well, hopefully there will be more stories! this was my favorite nightwing story i've read! :D i challenge you to make a better one hehe
Protector of Canon2 chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Well, at least he finally talked to Roy...

Great story. Really great. Keep up the good work.
Batnightwings chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Congrats for winning the 2007 DFA!

As I said before wonderful storytelling, excellent capture of the DC Heroes and this does cries for a sequel! *hint, hint*

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
i am so sad to this one end. it was riveting exciting adventurous - certainly deserved that award and congratulations!

i hope another story is in the works, the ending certainly suggested it ;)

keep on writing as brilliantly as you do P

Trin X
amura chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
great chapter! i especially loved how bruce was written - both his point of view and dick's. and the end, alfred leaving the blue for dick to choose...

looking forward to the next (wait, "to be concluded"? no) chapter! :)
Protector of Canon2 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Dammit. Dammit.

CALL ROY! CALL ROY NOW!

Why do batboys have to be so STUBORN!
Cas chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Oh. Yea for updates. Typical Bruce, right? Typical everyone, which is awesome, that's what's fun to read.

Hopefully you'll update soon, eh? Possibly? :-) Looking forward to see what happens next. Does he take it? Does he not? Hm?

-Cas
Alleonh too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
aw, poor Dick.

And Bruce? Well... he was very much Bruce *sigh*

Very good chapter, I thought this might be the final chapter of this story, but it looks like Dick has a few more hurdles to cross before he's through.
BatCasityhotmail.com chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Ahh! Come on, crazy - you must finish this story, or I'll die from impatience, waiting.

It's really great, I enjoy it (which you already know). So continue writing, please!

-Cas
Alle chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
*pouts*

aw, you stopped right before the confrontation i've been waiting for!

lol, suspenceful! I can't wait to see how this plays out.
amura chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
great great great! "So there was a human being under there after all." well of course...but sentence fits perfectly. keep up the excellent work; i will surely keep reading! :D