Reviews for Modern Day Romance
unknown player chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
hahaha.. what happened to having revenge! lol..

revenge revenge revenge! ))
luv4peace chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
aw...i luv the last bit, awesomely sweet, though i look forward to lemons, i think there shld be more fluff like tat XD Cute chapter overall
Rodidor chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
aw that last paragraph was soo sweet
Rodidor chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
i thought i reviewed

x3

lol update soon and i luffed this chapter it was extremely funny i even looked up that song for itachi's ringtone
BlueEyesBabyGirl chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
I love this storey! it's Amazing that she isn't Pregment yet. lol.
unknown player chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
lol! that's his ringtone? funneh! )
Siry.Pop chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
hahahaha Amazing!

and she's not pregnant but oh well I wanted you to scare them a bit.

well that was a great chapter, hot and funny. plese update as soon as you can, we'll be waiting for the next chappie. Take care!
Ryoutas chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
HA HA HA! This chapter was frakking awesome. Though I must say this, w t f Hikari is a bit clueless. Obviously...Itachi would only take a day off to spend it with her...ALONE. But it was good nonetheless. :P And I guess Itachi's kinda like the typical boyfriend once he gets into Victoria's Secret...XD! It was smexy, fun and kawaii. Uber awesome comination. Usually I'd leave longer reviews but I'm tired and lazy right now. *yawn* So yeah, I loved this update. (Btw...it was late. *scolds*) XD
NamineNasha chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Are you going to write a wedding for Hikari and Itachi?
unknown player chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
damn.. that was hott.. lol..
dark soul 1313 chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
awsome chapter! in my opinion add as much details as you want! go for it! can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Hohoemi yo Towa ni chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
This story was so intense! I tend to read out loud when I read, and my gerbils were staring at me like... WTF? And so was my brother, who was playing the Avatar on my PSP at the same time. I think I have ruined his innocence. (pats head) It's okay! You captured Itachi's arrogance greatly, and Hikari was portrayed as a real girl, not like some other crappy OCs that are always so Mary-Sue and can do anything. Well, you better update this story soon! Or else... or else... I'm gonna steal Itachi. Yeah, that's right! :3
Snoopy will rule all chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
This was awsome i liked how at first she was fighting and didnt want to but in the end she came around. i on the other hand wouldnt have fought back. XD

Put your full ideas in next time. 3
Gone-to-Lunch-Indefinately chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
Whoah, continue with the romance PLEASE! Maria is a real beach for even going along with Sasuke's little trick! RAWR! How dare she try steal Itachi from precious lil' Hikari! Gosh, don't know what to say about chapter ten but I do know this much: Yes, please continue with these sort of chapters! And you can count me as one vote for you putting all your details! Keep up the good work!
PinkHyacinth chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
Suh-weet! And don't worry, the spicier the story the better! I don't know I just like lemons...hehehe. I just hope she wouldn't get pregnant or anything, for me, I wouldn't like it at all...
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »