Reviews for Forever a Phantom
neeniya chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
(Omelettes are an animal product, I don't think Sam would eat that) sorry a little criticism
neeniya chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Oh geez...security cameras in his room...can't a kid get any privacy?
FireTechFiction chapter 50 . 9/6/2015
Awww, I hope you update this ;_;
S. Whisper chapter 39 . 10/20/2012
wow is all i can say
tsukinopen chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
yes i love that they know
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 39 . 2/7/2012
And you know what's really really sad? (Besides the fact you didn't finish this, cuz it's really good. But I bet you have your reasons (BTW I hope it's not a VERY GOOD reason)). It is dat Mr. Rihan is a nice old man compared to otehr asholes in real life (a little girl fucking LOSE her fingers and the brainless asses in charge didn't do anything).

WHAT IS EDUCATION TURNING INTO! IT'S JUST LIKE THEY JUST PICK WHATEVER FUCKING HOBO THEY FIND IN THE STREET TO TEACH CHILDREN! IT'S NOT NORMAL! AND PEOPLE STILL WON'T DO ANYTHING? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
... Excellent, my plot bunny is still mine (I had worries when I read yer description, but now I'm at easy).
ForestEmerald chapter 50 . 1/25/2012
This story is wicked. Update it soon please!
Fanghur chapter 50 . 7/16/2011
Wow, this is an awesome story! Keep up the good work! I especially love the Legend of Zelda reference, 'cause I'm that big of a dork about it. Though, did you meant 'medal' in your opening Author's Note instead of 'meddle?
Garnet Sky chapter 50 . 1/16/2011
Agree with you on the update thing. Wish you would though, I'm curious to find out more on how Plasmius' and Phantom's forms differ than from the cartoon.
EndGame666 chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
this is getting good. though i think i would make one of my parents into the viable test subject if they tried that crap with me lol
Lalnasaur chapter 50 . 7/31/2010
This story is... AWESOME! When I first saw it I was like: WOW That's a lotta chapters! I'll nnever be able to finish by the end of the day! And, well I was right... I had to read it today as well to find out what happens... ANYWHO! It's an awesome story! Update soon!
ShadowPhantom14 chapter 50 . 6/7/2010
Please update soon! This is my most favorite fanfic ever and I really want to see a new chapter soon.

Btw, I know this is an alternate universe, but Vlad was never telapathic.
Angelus-alvus chapter 50 . 1/26/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I wonder if you're going to update it.
Digeridoodler chapter 50 . 11/1/2009
*maniacal laughter* I read all of this ine two days :D Horray for speed reading! Good story though, you have my watch. Your chapters are a little short though but as long as it's frequently updated, I don't mind :3 I look forward to reviewing more! (PS. In one of your other chapters- where Vlad gives Maddie the glowing rice- you spelled "Bon Appetit" wrong. Lol)