Reviews for Out of His Element
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I'm with you bb! No ocean waves for me!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is a really spooky story. Horseplay in the surf over your head can get really dangerous. John probably would make them run dangerous "training" just for the experience.
Scriptive chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
LOVED IT

:D :D :D
Rat chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Cool, poor Dean. And with Sam knowing exactly how to make Dean more comfortable, that was a great little story.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I read this story a while ago, but didn't fave it cause I thought it was just a cute, quick read. But since I read it, I've reimagined this story so many times that finally I had to search random words I associated with it until I found ti again haha. That's how much I like it
Ich chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Very very good! Never read a more thrilling and exciting fanfiction! keep up the good work!
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Sherbit - I really loved this story ;0) - Dean letting Sammy be in control was just heart-warming ... 'Dean hated being the victim' - that sentence to me just absolutely captured his nature ;0)

Fantabulous!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Awesome story! I love the BigBrotherDean overtones! Poor Dean! Really well written! Great job!

-Marvin
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I think you really captured the essence of Dean's trust in Sam in that story. It must be difficult as the 'big' brother to be physically eclipsed by someone you've been protecting all your life, so for Dean to play 'victim' to Sam's 'rescuer' shows how much faith he has in his little brother.

Great stuff!
spanishbean chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Excellently done! I love the idea of Dean being unsure and out of his element. Even more- is that last line... "Dean hoped it might have something to do with a cave. A cave or fire…then he’d be in his element."

It's a heartbreaking way to put it- Dean being most in his element when having to deal with fire. Nicely put.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
It's pretty interesting to see Dean not at ease sometimes. He always seems in control of everything.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Very cute trainging exercise and also well written.

I can imagine water being Sam's element, even though I kind of fail to see the reason behind having differentiating between lakes and oceans (like Dean does).

Nice to have Dean hate playing the victim; seems really convincing to me.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow, I can sympathize with Dean, not a water person! Really liked this!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I loved this little fic. It's always interesting to me to get a peek at the vulnerable side of Dean, to see a chink in his armor.

You did an awesome job writing this, you wrote Dean perfectly and I almost felt like I was watching Phantom Traveler, Water Edition!

Absolutely adored that Sammy had to truly save his big brother, that was too cute.

Just wonderful!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wonderful read, exploring a natural reaction, a natural fear only to be countered by something equally natural - brotherly support. Great read. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to devour it! Rozzy