Reviews for Inner Feelings
Schauspielerinnen chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
HAHAHA this is even funnier than last chapter. Lol "the Great me". It's so funny to see Bak putting two and two together. Haha, I should have seen it coming when it came to Bak that he'll be the most concerned about seeing Lenalee.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Pffft that is SO Cross. "idiot apprentice", "I owe him cash", "Tiedoll's girly brat"... I found it all very amusing and in-character. I kept smiling throughout this one. The choice of words are really good here.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I think that this is a really honest reflection of Miranda, and of humans in general, in that we rank some lives over others even though all life is precious. It's also accurate in the sense that Miranda always blames herself for everything, even though it's not her fault sometimes.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Komui is amazingly cute too, at times... His relationship with Reever is rather interesting, and yeah, I like how he cried at the end anyway :D
Schauspielerinnen chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
LAVI~~ I always loved the small and cute Lavi too. He definitely deserves more panels and attention. I love how he has the inner conversation with himself like that, how he's trapped between two alternatives.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I like the last line in this one. The whole thing brings out the Komui-Lenalee sibling connection, because their thoughts are so alike.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I think you sisters must love Kanda a lot haha. This is my favourite so far. It really shows that he's not just a static character who's antisocial, but that there are things that get through to him. And yeah, most of it is so true.

I'll... be back tomorrow. Yeah.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I like the strong words and imagery in this one. One great thing about words is that you see better into a character.

Allen's reaction towards Cross is so cute lol. So... normal. There're a couple of typos in Paragraph 2, but they don't really mess with the flow much.
Schauspielerinnen chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lol I'm finally here, one day before my SAT... haha

I like it. I really do. Krory really seems like the type to speak think in perfect English (even if they all speak Japanese). The length makes it perfect to see the transition of Krory from hermit to Exorcist.
Torra-chan chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
I liked this a lot! Kanda's, Allen's, Miranda's, and Cross' were really good! and Bak's made me laugh. *thumbs up*
Zack1996 chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
WootZ~!

Nice :D
001Kamikakushi chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
this is definitively one of the funniest scene in the anime, when you watch those bonus scenes, you can't help but think there are times the anime is better than the manga.

yeas i agree that all the chapters involving the strange potion is like fanservice :P (chibi kanda and Lavi, long hair Allen, naked generals?)

but still incredibly serious.

Anyway, it's good work you've done here. it's like refeeling all those emotional moments again.
Mikani Arami chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
Great one-shot collection, I loved them all. You really portrayed each character perfectly.
sabrina chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
lol. bak is funny. he's my favorite character that's not a exorcist. wowz. kanda sure sounds different inside, but i still like it. ;D
greenteamoose chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
Bak's goddess XDXD. The short, choppy sentences at the end lend the perfect humorous tone to represent Bak's shock. Great end!

.moose