Reviews for Forfeit
Dream219 chapter 17 . 5/23
I just love the part after the call button was pressed since almost everyone was in panic mode and was screaming. Keep up the good work!
FujiRyo1827 chapter 16 . 1/19
You know...I hate you...You made me cry...You made me cry my heart out you idjit!

Good work *sighs*
Yuuki-chan24 chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
This is a very amazing story. I loved every moment of it. I felt really emotional while reading this.
Keep up the Good work!
SmileForMe15 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I love this story. I've re read it a ton of times.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
It was so sweet!

FYI: magna cum laude means "with great praise" in Latin. There are a few awards above that: the highest is "summa cum laude"-with highest praise. Below that is "maxime cum laude"-with greatest praise-but "summa cum laude" is very rare and honored. The lowest is "cum laude"-with praise.

You might want to change it to "summa cum laude" just to prove Ryoma's dedication and talent.

Good ending.
Puppiesssss chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
oh my god please kill me. you had me in tears for like forever! i cried through the whole fic damn it! danm you and love you and congrazzz for making my life a living heaven! i think i have to be a beggar on the streets because i used up all my money for tissues! damn how did you weave such a wonderful story full of angst!? this should be made into a freaking movie! pleaseee send this to IMDB or hollywoods or whatever! if they don't recognize your talents and this wonderful story Tony Starks dear please send your whatever many models of iron man to crush their base!
Puppiesssss chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
ooopiessss i forgot to click the next page haha sorry...
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
you said this is only a gloomy START! not a gloomy STORY! why the hell is there a complete sign over this story?! this is sooooo incomplete! where the hell did Ryoma's lovers go? i seriously hope they get heartbroken and guilty for leaving him!
njaney23 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
a rili amazin story...sooo nice
Ninaloveanime chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
I really like this story. my chest were filled with sadness and I did cried in few chap. you were really good. you did a great job so congratulations! and thank you for the wonderful story. I love that you ended it with a happy ending. once again thank you. maybe I'll come back one day and reread this and until then, I hope tgis story is still as it is :D
Millenium Snow chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Look what you did! TT_TT My eyes are so swollen and I wasted so many tissues... You are the author that always make me stay up past midnight secretly reading all your works of art when I'm supposed to be cramming for tests ... But seriously, I loved this so much. The plot absolutly killed me. I think my mom thinks I'm weird now because she saw me crying and that I didn't move from my room chair for quite the few hours. Thank you so much for taking your time to make this TTTTTTTTTT I'm cryin the rainbow!
unlikelyplace02 chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
you make me cry.
Happy ending is a bit forced but that is the way i hoped for this story.
THANK YOU!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
poor ryo
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
This is really feathering. I shed tears during a few of the chapters, stopped, read the next chapter, then cried again.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
I love these kind of heartbrekaing stories, right up my alley! And well done!