Reviews for I Can Hear The Bells
MusicalLife17 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
loving this story so far... keep up the good work
loving lolisa chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
FLASH! AH! HE'LL SAVE EVERY ONE OF US!

God!

That has saved me from commiting suicide by staring at james blunt.

(it was a horrific thirty seconds... my eyes burn)

lots of luv and huggles my china doll rabbit person.

You've been mounted! Shwaow!

lilrockinlea
amethyst20003 chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
wow i love this fic, keep going
scribeninja chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
I just read all of this story and I am loving it! I hope you continue!
JulyPie chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
YAY YAY Yay yay yay. So, awesome, Raquel you funderful person. You are so good at angst! I need more!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
*grins like a fool*

Perfect.

Cornylove

Please update ASAP!
Sauronia chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
Thank God, FINALLY.

I took forever, a lot of searching, coupled with blood, sweat, and tears, but I did it.

I found a good, no, FANTASTIC Hairspray fic.

The relationship you have between Link and Corny is just how I imagined it, and you've written it beautifully. The way you switch between flashback and present is a little odd, but not odd enough to fret about it too much. So, no real worries!

Possible the most impressive part of this fic: EVERYONE, and I mean that literally, is perfectly in character. Most people make Link too preppy, or Tracy too loud, or Corny too...cory...

But you've mastered writing each and every character of the Hairspray ensemble. Congratulations, that's an impressive feat!

Don't change anything about your style, it's too engaging and delightful to touch. Just keep doing what you're doing. Great job!
scgirl-317 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Loving this! Link is just so sweet! I'm glad I decided to order Hairspray from On-Demand Sunday since there wasn't anything on. Definitely know what I was missing out on!

Great work! Can't wait for an update!
Embry chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
This was a pretty good chapter! can;t wait for the next one!
writingtiger chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Love it! Please update soon!
Kat Kat B chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Awesome! Update soon please.
Kimidy chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Honey, your story flows fine! Its very cute and sweet too. People have probably griped at you for the anonomyous review thing, but honest to god sometimes its better to have them blocked (i had an incident with an anonomyous flamer, that person better be glad they're anonomyous too...) Anyway, hope for an update soon!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
I love it so far. I am a huge Tracy/Link fan and I hope you post more soonish.

Brandy
veraflynns chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
FLOVED IT!

MAN, CONTINUE PLEASE
JulyPie chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Awesomeness, I feel sorry for rachael, but CornBelle takes priority. keep it up you Scarlet Harlot you.