Reviews for The Healers Daughter: Gift
Geminia chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Amazing story, looking forward to the next one!

Geminia chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Neal really is a meathead...

Geminia chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Makes me wonder who dear Gil is seeing to be healed, or if he even has a brain. Surely he must realize harming the head healer's granddaughter isn't his best decision if he ever wants to be healed?

SKnott66 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
K ... so I REALLY liked this one. The development of the hidden mage gift is nice. I also liked the work with her nemesis and the way that relationship is changing. Also the relationship between all the pages just seemed to gel so nicely in this one. The anachronistic language gets me from time to time 'Jerk' etc ... but that is minor. Very well done, Thank You.
SKnott66 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
You posted this a long time ago but you are right to be proud of it. The new immortals are a bit problematic (they feel a bit contrived) but I understand the need for a conflict to provide urgency for the rest of the story. I like the way you're handling all the old characters and your new ones. I haven't looked ahead but I hope you're still writing the rest of the tale ... right now I am very interested in how it turns out.
The Shang Kraken chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
This is probably the best Tortall OC story I've ever seen. Great job :)
TheWackedOne chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
well, now that i have finished it, i'll say VERY well done, i enjoyed it immensly! i see this book as a possible (and probable) continuation of the Tortal Legacy.

About to start Book 2,

TWO
TheWackedOne chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
i love Raoul!
mysterymew chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
amazing
LarkasBlessing122291 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
So I just finished this, and I must say I adore it. :D Your writing while not just like Tammy's is just as amazingand i fell in love with all of your characters. Can't wait to start up with The Magician's Apprentice so see ya there. Till next time!

~Larka
fallingup39 chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Awwww, she has the sweetest brothers ever. I love them to death. :')
mercuryandglass chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Wow, if it wasn't for the copyright problems, you could get this published
Liz chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
"handed their mounts over to the holsters."

**giggle** guns go in holsters, horses have ostlers. vision of squeezing Peachblossom into a gianst sized holster
Analelle chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
Wow. I felt like I was reading a book rather than a simple fanfiction. You're a great writer. :) I guess I'll start reading some of your other fanfictions.
splath1 chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely amazing to read! Even better there's a sequel for me to start :D