Reviews for The Return of the Millennium
sunligh584 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.

Review soon Please:)
slashdlite chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Hiya! I used to review under "barbiedoll". Have been re-reading this for quite sometime, checking for updates. Thanks for the message your sent back regarding this fic. I hope you post soon, cos' I'm so looking forward to this!
barbiedoll chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
I love your story, especially a Jeff/Chris pairing. I know Jeff is hurt but he deep down inside, I think he truly loves Chris. The fact that it has been so long and he is still sore meant that he can't forget Chris. Please update soon! It has been a while.
barbiedoll chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
I luv how your story is heading, but I'm confused. Did you want to put Phil into the picture between Chris and Jeff to get them to realise how much they need each other? Are things OK between Shawn and Phil, really? Will this end up with Chris and Jeff parting ways? I hope not, because whatever mistakes the two made, they do care and luv each other. Jeff would not be so bitter and angry if he had not love Chris so much, and Chris would not have come back and fought hard to get Jeff back, even though he knows Jeff is angry with him. Whatever your story is heading towards, I really enjoy it. Hope you update soon!
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Oh My GOD! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! I LAUGHED, I CRIED! MY HEART WAS BROKEN. I COULD FEEL EVERTHING THE CHARTERS WERE FEELING! THIS IS SOME OF THE BEST WRITING I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! THANK YOU FOR (KEEPING IT REAL)
Myownlife12 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Let me first start of my saying you should never be sorry for what you write. It is your story and yours alone. As an author you should know that the reader’s are not always going to like what you write, or the decision that you make. Just take the criticism and move on. I personally enjoyed the “scandal”, however that is just me. No two readers have the exact same opinions.

Anyway, on to this chapter. I am not a big fan of CM Punk, however I am enjoying the way in which you are portraying his and HBK’s relationship.

As for Jeff and Chris – my mind is going crazy with all the directions you could take this fic - However it is untimely your decision. Whatever you (not the reader) pick I am sure it will turn out well.

Myownlife
Speeding-Kitty chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Chapters 6 & 7. Wow. Amazing. Simply amazing. You should never doubt your own ablity. I know its easy to do as I myself have done it many times. But keep your chin up and just write. Let it go were it takes you. People with either love it because they love it or hate it and not read it again. Its for you and your way of letting some emotions out. Just be you *hugs*. Cant wait for more.
TJ Sparkles chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
Hi :)

I'm really honored that my reviews mean that much to you! I've really enjoyed this chapter so far, and I hope you decide to continue it. This story is one of the best things I've read in the wrestling fandom. I'm serious. If you left, it would be a shame.

Regarding your author's note...I totally understand what you said. Sometimes I seriously consider leaving the wrestling fandom, and this site altogether, because of the rude remarks and the way people can be. Certain pairings seem to get all the attention, no matter how crappy the story may be, while pairings that aren't written very much are shunned. I think that is a shame and I'm sorry you have been disrespected this way. But I enjoyed the last chapter, and I don't think what you did was wrong. It's only natural to want to make your readers and reviewers happy, and I think you only had the best of intentions when you wrote the last chapter. As writers, we do write for ourselves, but at the same time, we hope (and want) others to enjoy it as well. So in closing this, I want to say that if you are happy with the Chris/Phil pairing, or whatever pairing you may think of in the future, go with it. Don't worry about what people think, because this is your story. We are just here to give you our thoughts. But don't you dare let anyone make you feel bad about the decisions you make. If they don't like it, I'm sorry, but they don't have to read. I'm just happy with the fic and I will continue to read it no matter what you do. I hope you don't leave the wrestling fandom, because I will miss you terribly if you do.

On to the review (God, that was LONG. I'm sorry).

When you make a mistake like Phil and Chris did, the first thing that goes through your mind is why you did it. I think, in Phil's case, he was simply trying to comfort Chris. He'd admired him for a while, and perhaps there were some qualites that Chris possessed that Shawn didn't. Phil didn't mean to hurt Shawn...he and Chris were both vulnerable at that moment and acted on impulse. I'm glad that he decided to tell the truth and not lie, as so many people do. I was pleasantly surprised by the way Shawn handled the incident...not many people would be so quick to forgive their partners. But Phil's apology was sincere, so Shawn had no reason to believe that he would make the same mistake again. Great job portraying Phil's feelings on what he did!

The relationship with Chris and Jeff was kind of rocky anyway, with Chris feeling that Jeff only took him back because he felt sorry for him. I think there was a little bit of disbelief and apprehension on Chris's part when he and Jeff got back together. He just didn't believe that anyone around him was being sincere in what they said. I hope that, later on down the line, Chris can learn that people really do care about him. If things don't work out for him and Jeff, he needs to know that he will find someone else. Jeff made a mistake too, and unlike Chris, he kept it hidden. I love how Chris automatically forgives people before they do bad things. The emotions between him and Jeff in that moment were so powerful. I think that was my favorite part of the chapter.

So, now the truth is out in the open. It's up to Jeff to decide what he wants. I'm not sure where their relationship is going or what will happen, but I do know that I'll continue reading to find out. I do love this story.

Tina
DevineEnigma chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
In response to your author note: I'm really proud of you for taking those steps. I really like your story. The last chapter only made me more interested in reading what you would do next. I really do like your story, and I appreciate your honesty. I think that what I've gathered so far is that you are writing because you love to write. You're good at it too! Keep up the great work!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
glad that they made up..mostly. I really hope jeff and chris can be together but w/e you do i'll prolly be okay with lol...im not too picky
JNHwwe chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
OMFG! I LOVED IT!

I love how with the last chapter i felt some what of a connection with phil and chris ... but then i realised it was nothing ... comfort ... i don't know something slightly more than that. But nothing compares to the love Chris and Jeff have for each other.

I love how they told the truth and how shawn was cool, then Jeff was going to be angry until Chris shows him he isnt an angel himself.

And then it turns out slightly that Jeff was in the wrong.

I LOVE THIS PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS FIC AND DO NOT LEAVE THE WRESTLING FANDOM! REASON IS!

It's a paring! ... In mine it says Jeff/Chris ... but for a long time it was a Jeff/OC ... I think it's a paring! You are and amazing writer and have so much skill to be able to portray such an intense story and not rush it or not drag it out. It's filled with emotion and i can not wait till when the next chapters come out. This is one of my faves and i would never stop reading just because of a paring ... I adore Jeff/Chris ... but if another paring or a drama goes on to move the story along then let it happen! It's a great romance and a great peice of the puzzle!

So yes i do love this and i can not wait till the next chapter

X much luv X
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Great Chapater once again! I'm really glad that Shawn is Okay with what happened between Chris and Phil. And i really hope that Jeff and chris can over come everything. Update soon!
TJ Sparkles chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Hi!

I rather enjoyed this chapter. Of course, I've enjoyed every chapter, but for some reason I really loved this one. The Chris/Jeff pairing, as I told you, is one that I've only become familiar with recently, and as I'm really picky with Chris and who I like seeing him paired up with, I wasn't sure that I would like the pairing. But you wrote them in a way that converted me, LOL. The entire chapter was just...wow. I really like how you get into Chris's head. Every scene with Chris and Jeff is just mind-blowing to me. I'm fairly new to writing slash, and I hope I can be as good at it as you are one day.

YES! I KNEW that something was causing Punk to act kind of weird around Chris. Come on, Chris isn't exactly the kind of guy that you'd feel uncomfortable around. It was nice that Punk could open up to him and tell him a little bit about himself. I enjoyed seeing that :)

The KISS! OK, first of all, I saw some of the reviews for this chapter and I noticed that a couple of people didn't like that you had Chris and Phil kiss, especially since they are both in relationships. Well, I want to tell you that I loved it! If me enjoying it makes me sound mean, then I guess I am mean. But the scene was very tastefully written, and very sweet. That little silence before it happened was a giveaway to me, and when it happened I was like "Aw..." Simply adorable. The question is, was the kiss a revelation to both Chris and Phil that they might not be happy in their current relationships? If so, they need to fix them as quickly as possible.

I'll be the first (and probably only) one to say that I will not be disappointed at all if Punk and Chris get together. Or if Chris and Jeff stay together. This is your story, and I'll be happy either way.

Love,

Tina
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
WHAT THE FUCK? lmao how could that happen? What about Shawn and Jeff! That cant be happening when jeff has finally started to forgive Chris!

ok rant over now...i DO really love this story though
JNHwwe chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
:O ... OMG ... OH MY GOD! ... Wow that was my style of a cliffhanger! ... Talk about a taste of my own medicine lmao.

GREAT CHAPTER! It was well worth the wait! io loved it!

I can not wait to see what happens to Jeff and he finds out and o it's great please keep it up!

X much luv X