Reviews for Want You Bad
KyteAura chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
*Grins like heck* That was...interesting. I seriously thought it was cute. Know it's been about a year and a half since this been up, but I never seen this fiction. Glad I found it somehow. So...is it too late to ask for a follow-up? *pouts*
Duo-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I absoulutely LOVED this ficcy! You should definitely write a follow-up to it, but make it just as awesome! I love all of your ficcies! Duo-chan :P
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I remember reading this story a long time ago but I forgot to give a review for it. This was a funny story and I can't help but wondering how her mother reacted when she discovered that Madison had a tattoo.
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
oh lord, hilarious, i really wanna know how eriol's gonna make up!
me chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
that totally ruled! mooooooore!
zab chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
lol he wanted bad tomoyo he got it hehe
Katy chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
o! o! o! I loved this! kinda mature, but still cool!
VivaGlam chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
whoa. more! i just became a fan of cardcaptors, and i believe you're right- Eriol is best being bad. :) so gimme more!
Kitsune sempai chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Great fic!I'm a confessed SakuraTomoyo romance fan so seeing anyone interfering with what is meant to be getting clobbered is great in my book
Miria chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
How could you do that to poor Madisun?
LunaReina chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
Nice, really nice. I liked it very much and I hope that you decide to write a follow up.
Sakura-san chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
That was really good! You should write a follow up!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Eriol IS a jerk in this fic. All that time I thought he was going to do something to Madison's head to 'release' her from her morals. That would of been something to see.
Mateem Bluewing chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
*ahem* Excuse me, I'm going to go and add to Eriol's girl related injuries. *picks up an insanley huge mallet and takes off after Eriol*