Reviews for Always Be
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
The part where Arnold told Helga how he missed his grandparents as they embraced nearly made my heart break and melt at the same time. Such a sweet moment. Beautiful writing. I would love to read more.
cj chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Are you ever gonna update!?
AmethystFlare3 chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Wow, this is really good! I love this whole story and I wish there was more :D
HA FAN chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
I LOVE PSYCH 101! I need to know what happens next!

Re: "In the midst of wondering what he might look like with that obtrusive t-shirt off, I briefly wondered why no one had snagged him. He was beautiful, smart, and caring; everything a girl typically looks for, and certainly all I'd ever looked at. I wondered if maybe he was the one who refused to be snagged."
I hope we get the answer about whether he refused to be snagged. Why wasn't he in a relationship with someone? I really hope that part of him wasn't satisfied with any woman that wasn't Helga and he was actually hoping to end up with her.

I specifically love his comment in chapter 3: "You're a wonderful writer Helga, but, I loved reading them because I felt like I got to witness a part of you that I knew was there, but I'd never seen. I felt like I got insight. You were across the country, but I felt like I'd never been closer. Weird how writing can bring out such strong emotions, huh?"
I wish that her books made him fall a bit in love with her.
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Believe me when I say this, you're such a talented writer! I loved all of these one-shots, they all just flowed so well - the situations were so believable. I specifically loved the Psych 101 series. Looking forward to future chapters and stories from you! :)
CarlinJ83 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
please update soon
Myriamj chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Dating! Kissing! Awww... well, i must to say that i hope the seduction thing, hehehe.
Thanks for come back and write.
Pip-2250 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Ah! They kissed! Aww, it was such a great chapter. I loved the Phoebe and Gerald interaction, along with the progression of Arnold and Helga. This is what I like so much about your story: it seems natural and normal and real, it's not all a huge rom-com kind of thing. Awesome job on the chapter and good luck writing the next one!
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Just read everything until now! I'm LOVING your Psych 101 series!
Update soon! This is too cute for words! I will ALWAYS love HxA! :)
They're just perfect and this story is very well written!
Keep it up! :D
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I've loved reading this so far! I can't wait for you to get more inspiration and write more! I love it! It would just be nice if you could stick to the story and in the same pov please. Lol! No judgement, i really do like it, but you should definitely stick with this story line and pov, because it really is lovely. :) (you stole my idea of what arnold should be though! Jk) i just always thought that was perfect for him too. :) please write more?
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I love these one shots! My favorite was the first chapter though. Just the way it was written and the emotions and imagery were almost poetic and quite beautiful.

I like your style:) you're a very good writer!
Nep2uune chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
WOW! I really like this it different. I guess this it how they got together. Helga almost let her pride ruin her life. If she would of confessed long ago who knows were they could be now. Gerald can be a little over protective sometimes. I hope she continue to break down those wall and let someone give her the love she never received growing up. Helga is a good person who was raised with very bad parents. Please update when you can.
twilightfucker chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I like this I do but I must tell you Arnold's eyes are 'ever so' green. :) Otherwise I'm spellbound by your writing.
Myriamj chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Ok. That's is a great history. I love "Psych 101". Really.

Arnold could loss his psychologist's license, but i love he's dating with Helga. And he is awkward. So sweet!

I know why Dr. Bliss refer Helga to Arnold, but i imagine she thinks than Arnold must be confront his history and his feelings.

Well, thanks you.
As I Pondered chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Oh! Geez! Your Psych shots have me so hooked that I felt I really had to tell you! Not only the Psych chapters but every other oneshot here are fantastically written. You've got Helga down very well also, I can simply imagine each detail as you've written it.

I was so absolutely absorbed that I hadn't noticed when I reached the last updated chapter, which had been updated so long ago. D: Please consider resuming this series!