Reviews for Cute
KBC04070911 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Cute chapter, but Lindsay's last name is spelled Monroe and where is Rosie's mom?
TatianaMik chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Poor Rosie so stressed out about Santa Claus. Glad things got straightened out. Look forward to the next chapter.
shane vanson chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Hi!

Yep you really found a good name for your story. It is cute to see Danny and his daughter together, I really hope you give us a new chapter soon.

I've got a question, where is Rosies mother? And how it comes that Danny lives with Rosie alone?
CaRiNeSs chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
So cute as the title says :) I thought it was gonna be cuz she was asking Santa for a mommy (Lindsay) and didn't want to tell her whole class cuz they had mommies or something. Then I rememebered when she said he was a bad man... too cute :) I can't wait to see what happens next... I dunno if I missed it but did you have any info in to where her Mom is? Just curious...not that it matters :) post more as soon as you can!
gwen24 chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
still very cute. wasn't what i thought you'd do but still good. one thing btw it's lindsay monroe. can't wait for more. ;)
TatianaMik chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Poor Rosie. Seeing her Dad arrest Santa Claus.
CaRiNeSs chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
lol... aw poor Rosie...she thinks its the real Santa... I loved the part about her learning about finger prints...too cute! Can't wait to see what happens next so post more soon!
gwen24 chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
you have to update soon, i can't wait to see how danny's gotta get out of this : arresting santa claus! ;)
CaRiNeSs chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
This is really cute! Who is Rosie's mom? and hold old is she? Can't wait to see what happens next...post more soon!
TatianaMik chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I think I am just now catching on. Rosie is Danny's daughter, but not with Lindsay. That kinda threw me for a loop for a while. but Rosie is very cute and I really do enjoy her and Danny.
Skylar87 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I love this story! I can't wait to see what you have planed for the next chapter :) Rosie is so cute, how old is she? Please update again real soon!

Sky
colourmehappy chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
this is so cute I love it ! The last chapter made me giggle x alot
Elja chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I love this story so far :) Rosie is gorgeous!
daytimedrama chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed that the kid isn't Lindsay's.
Skylar87 chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
This is really good! I love this story :) But where's Lindsay? Is Danny a single parent in this? Please update soon!

Sky