Reviews for Crushed
si chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
who says chums? grand story but i cant get past them using that word haha
Alexa1993 chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
BokuWaHime chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
nice... some stuff is kind of abrupt... but I like the plot and most of it is well done... could use some polishing
A critic reader chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
It is indeed very short and, to my taste, too farfetched. What about Hogwarts security? How could "Pierre", who was supposed to be an old friend from Hermione so, consecuently, muggle unless she met him in her trip to france... who happened in third year and therefore couldn't be a "long term friend", could have breached it? What was he doing in a muggle party in the first place? Why did Ron and Harry "anhilate" her? Why is Hermione being so... un-Hermione like? You should go more for the characteristics of the canon if you want to write good stories. Please visit the wandering critic page if you want to improve. wanderingcritic./
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
well... from the summary i thought this was going to be a really good story. i was and i wasn't dissappointed. in essence it was infact a good story. but it was a bit rushed. basically. you have a really good sandwich here. you have plenty of meat but are lacking in lettuce, tomato, cheese, and whichever condiment you prefer. a very weird analogy i know. but. add some cheese. maybe a little bit of lettuce. and this could be a really good story.
Longing for Oblivion chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
AWESOME Story! It was so...I dunno, how to put it into words...It just totally captivated my mind - couldn't stop reading...
Sarah-Lee Clare chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I had high hopes for this story when I saw both the number of reviews it had and it's description. However I was very disapointed. Neither character's thoughts and actions seem accurate, (whilst being raped would cause a huge emotional reaction I do not believe it would result in a continuosly hysterical Hermione). Hermione's 'recovery' is too fast-paced and very unrealistic, and Snape - wonderful sarcastic bastard that he is - would not push Hermione so quickly i.e. Havng sex with her only moments after she was nearly raped. The entire story is incredibly unrealistic and therefore an insult to the characters.

Sorry, better luck next time x
EarwenTelrunya chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
... This is terrible. O_O
Celeste Belle chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Interesting so far! But...you have some random numbers throughout this chapter. Wondering if you knew and whether there was a purpose that I missed.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
more please I love your writing thank you
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
wow! the last 3 chapters pace increased! It's like you just wanted to get it out quickly and move on! :D

I hope he tells her!
madmaddiee chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
aww! So cute.

-Madeline
Glykera chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
cool!, im going to go look now for the sequel :)
Heidi191976 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again