Reviews for Air : Blue Monday
kat2009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This was so so good! I wanted to cry with them. i cried at the end of the series and at the end on the movie. It was such a sad anime, i'm glad that oyu made it this way, i really wanted them to be together. Please keep writing, you have a gift for it.
Brat4ever1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love this story
Kaio-Strife chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Thank you for writing such a detailed and entrancing epilogue for this. I myself have recently watched the anime and movie. I found the movie better as it showed Yukito and Misuzu's romance alot better. The ending was tragic in either tale. Thanks for giving them a happy ending.

All the best.
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I liked it! It was good...
Kur-Kag88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
It was wonderful, then sad, then wonderful again. I glad you made her live when not much people do. Anyways I loved the one-shot.
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this was ABSOLUTLY wonderful. and i'm shocked to realize that i'm the first to review. well, let me just tell you that i'm so thankful that someone finally decided to let Misuzu live. thank god. well anyway, i really really really hope you post more! b/c i will definetly read! well, i guess thats it! oh, and if you need a beta (which actually i really don't think you do, b/c the grammar in here was good) i'm here!

kudos! :D