Reviews for To Live Without You
Animato chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
Thank you for the update~ -gives you cookies-

Glad you got over your writer's block. I want to write but I never have any good ideas. D8

Tehe. I giggled when Fuji threw that piece of broccoli at Ryoma. It was funny but what a waste of such a perfectly good vegetable.

R.I.P Fuji's Broccoli you are condemned to the garbage can.

Keep up your great work though it may be slow!
Nueij chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
This is such an awesome story! Please continue updating fast!

Selena's clumsy part and blushing reminds me of Bella from Twilight...
aikoflutist247 chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Hello there !

All I have to say is that I am LOVING your story !

Although, I just have a little...'peeve' I should say about Selena's thoughts. Don't make her thoughts too vague; and I'm not talking about her mental conversations with her inner self xP.

"I’m not even convincing myself"

Okay, that's a little vague for me. In my opinion, just point it out in the story, not her actually thinking.

"She couldn't even convince herself of that."

Or something along those lines. I'm not an expert writer xP But I'm trying to be. I love your story though, it's just little thought sentences... Yeahh.. But some other thoughts I'm okay with:

"Yeah, but what about me?"

Okay, something like that I am fine with. That is all I really have to say. Keep writing and update as much as you can! You will always have me as a reader~! ;D
the.alaskan.musical.pig chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Wow... that was un expected, but INTERESTING AND AWSOME! The broccoli to the forhead was a nice touch, i commend you!
Alluna chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
lol Selena's inner voice is hilarious. Great idea to have side effects this weird as a consequence of drinking Inui Juice, quite reasonable.

I don't think it will disappear by the time as Inui says - or hopefully not. That creates some pretty possibilities for Selena in action. I'm looking forward to the next update :D
White Alchemist Taya chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Hopefully, the voice would disappear just as Inui said.

However, I don't think that would be the case.
hoshiww chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Wow, so many reviews, I envy you.

Well, that was a really unexpected side-effect of Inui Juice. Oh, do that for Fuji! It'll be funny how he will manage it. -grins evilly.- MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OR

Make Inui drink his own juice and die at the hands of his own creation.

Hey, you can join those together and make Fuji force Inui to drink his own juice as puinishment for making him drink it! If it has any effect. -fingers crossed.-

NYAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope that writer's block doesn't come back~!
Singer in the Wind chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
No problemo! But I missed THREE punctuational errors! NO! MY LIFE IS OVER! -pause- Okay, not really, but you get the point. I still LOVE the inner voice thing though! It's so amusing! *grins*

~Missy~
silver0scorpion chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Your welcome!Lol the side effects were tottaly hilarious! does 'inner Selena really have to go i really like her..
Kiyoshi Kozue chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Hahah Great chapter! I love the inner voice! I hope that you will keep up the great work!
LivelyRose chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
nice chappie update soon
Ruffle chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
No, I don't think he does. (Yes, I did read the note beside my name!)

I can review this time! I think that's because I'm siick at the moment, so I don't have to do anything. But I'm stressing over a bunch of tests I'll have to make up later. But your new chapter managed to cheer me up quite nicely.

Inner Selena reminded me of one of my best friends. She was really amusing. I guess that Inui knows of Selena's crush on Fuji now, huh? Or did he already know, since he's... Inui?

I sincerely hope that you'll update soon, because I'll need to be cheered up after all the tests I'll have to make up.

Love and Scribbles,

crescent moon at midnight
SecretSnow chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! I was laughing the whole time!This is defiantely becomeing a very good story! But I don't think the voice should stick around too long or people will think Selena is crazy and we don't want that (Personally I find it hilarious!)

Please update soon!

If you don't I'll come after you with my evil spork of DOOM!
eclecticeyes chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
*refreshed*

I was sobbing for, like, a month because I couldn't wait to find out what happened! Thank you for updating...*cough*finally*cough*...

Hee hee. I still love you though! ;D

I really didn't see that coming... A louder, more *ahem* familiar (lol) version of Lena-chan as her inner voice. Mwahahahahaha! Excellent...very excellent!

A feeling of premonition has washed over me! Don't tell me that Inui is going to mess with Fuji as well! (Please! I'm an awful sadist, and I want the sadist to be tortured in love! *laughs maniacally*) And WOOT! Tensai tutor and math illiterate student! YAYNESS!

If you can't tell, I'm really happy right now. ;)

Update within the next month please! *banishes writer's block far, FAR away*
sourcreamster chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
umm.. okay, I'm sorry to say so, but I thought it was a bit over dramatic the way Selena reacted to Sakuno being hospitalized. oh, well its her personality, so it doesn't really bother me that much. :3 but other than that, a sweet chapter.

and as always well written.

~Sourcreamster