Reviews for To Live Without You
inmyopinion chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I like this story a lot! However, I was extremely confused at one point.

Selena and the regulars are in high school, correct? Selena would be 16 years old, not 15, because she is a second-year. In the manga, Tezuka, a third-year in middle school, is 14 years old. Therefore, she must be 16 years old.
Peanut Princess chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Hello Sachiko1991-san,

Even if I don't really have much to say, I still want to leave a review just so you know that I've read your fic. I admire you for having well-constructed sentences and a well grip on the canon's characterization (yay! XD I enjoyed reading your two chapters!), and your plausible plot. I'm not a fan of Fuji, but he's one of the characters in Tennipuri that I like best (I'm a branded Tezuka fangirl, sorry Fuji-kun!).

Two of the things I love about your work is your vivid description and the attention you showered upon Taka-san in your latest chapter! I dunno why, but people tend to forget our humble -when not in Burning Mode, of course- Seigaku powerhouse (I, for one, am guilty of this crime), so I compliment you for mentioning him more than three times in one chapter (haha, can you believe it, I was counting!). Also, I dunno why I just felt really comfortable as I read through all of it. OMG, is this some secret writng style? I want in, I want in! -cough-

Congratulations again for a well-written piece! I enjoyed so much that my conscience will bug me forever if I didn't leave a review! (I thought I said I have nothing much to say? O.O oh well) I'll be looking forward for an update!

Thank you for reading all this.

Happy Writings!

!lawliet001!
BloodNinja555 chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
cooly. yes eiji just has this urge (i cant spell DX) to glomp everyone. not what i would pic for music (most likely my chemical romance, hobbastank, bullet for my valentine, casccada, or groove coverge), but hey to each their own.
tysunkete chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I read the first chpt yesterday, but I wanted to how she meets the regulars before I reviewed. Nicely done, everything makes sense and the characters are.. well, in character. People like me tend to forget the little quirks, but you showed it well :D

Keep writing.
Singer in the Wind chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I PMed you with my e-mail address. Nice chapter, though!

Missy
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
loved this chapter. yah she met the other regulars.
SachikoisGreato chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Love the story and can your next one be a pairing with Momoshiro because to me he is as cool as Fuji! Also is this in the beginning of the PoT series or are you going to make it up? Because That would be cool if it was in the beginning of the series! Please and thank You! PEACE _
lupinlovesme chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow that is a pretty good setup...will she be staying with Ryuzaki-sensei? or a regular? please update soon!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
very interesting. student exchange program i would have been up for that if the high school i attended offered it.
BloodNinja555 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
lavender? mines a very very light blue O.O oh well awesome so far.
Singer in the Wind chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Yep, it was short, but good! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Oh, and if you want a beta, I wouldn't mind. I beta some other people, too, but one one person's been sending me chapters to edit lately...oh well. Just to let ya know, my writing sucks, but my editing is good (in my opinion).

Choices, choices, choices

they're always there

and it's a part of life

so everyone should care

Sorry, I kinda came up with that on the spot...poetry is my one strength in writing. So I'll be waiting for a response on whether you accept my offer of being beta. I won't be offended if you say no, so don't worry if you have someone already.

Missy
LivelyRose chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh interesting yay fujioc good luck

I love Ice Cream and cookies how about you