Reviews for To Live Without You
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
OMG!

I am so sorry I only reviewed just now. This story is one of the best...EVER. I'm writing a story too, but I'm kind of having writers block. Please help me? My story is A RyomaXOC, and the fifth chapter is all emotional stuff, and I'm kind of...stuck. I love your story! Please keep writing coz a talent like yours shouldn't be kept hidden.

ja ne!

advance merry christmas!

RyoMiyuprinceoftennislove
invisible-gurl chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
. go fuji! great job and plz update soon
htskskcp chapter 14 . 11/30/2008
hey! nice story! wanted to kill the man who interrupted the date but who cares about him! hope you update soon
Vangcorra chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
;_; wah I really like your story
Animato chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
I'm sorry that I wasn't one of the first to review this chapter. School's a pain for me. How is it for you?

Anyways, great writing as always. (: I love your work, and keep writing.

There's a tiny spelling error when Fuji says:

“Will you be alright for a few minutes, Selena-chan? I hove something to do quickly.”

It's okay, everyone gets caught with tiny spelling errors. I'm notorious for them. Haha!
AceMonji chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
Tsk, tsk Sachiko. I really like your story. I don't like how it took you a while to put up the next chapter, but then again I know the dedication and the stress it is to write up another chapter. Daichi, he's so...oh whats the word. Annoying. Keep up the work though. Please don't let me intimidate you. I usually get that a lot though...maybe I should ease up. hahaha.

Thank you for letting me critic you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me on my page.

Thanks, Dainty Sue.
Heart chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
ooh..finally a step forward in their relationship!

U aare back! Welcome back :D *opens champagne*

I am looking forward to the next chapter!
xANIMExObsessedx chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
good job :D
AKA.Girl chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
ah! What a sweet story! I love readin this story! So sweet and touching!

You write really good..

-grins- Fuji was jealous.. that's not something you see everyday.. but i fell like stabbing daichi for ruining Fuji selena's date... that just reminds me one of my friends is named selena...

I love this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon!11
LivelyRose chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
Yay u updated

u know what would be torture

oh no

evil fangirls lock up selena in a closet with ...DAICHI
AngelicRoses chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
LOVED IT!

I've been busy lately, so i haven't been on much. -"

Awsome chapter!

Can't wait for the next one! xD
Leite Destiny chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
This story ROCKS! :D I love it! You did a great job writing this, I'm envious... I can't wait for the rest of the story! :D
silver0scorpion chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
ARH! Daichi-baka ruined it(sorta...maybe...yes!yes he did!) rgg i hope he gets attacked by a pack of mongooses on his way home!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
So Daichi was paid to sway?

Damn, fan girls are scary.
unknown player chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
love it! go fuji! go selena! *blushblush*

btw.. be careful with how you spell some of the words though.. :P
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »