Reviews for To Live Without You
Reviewer chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
This is a great chapter. My birthday is tomorrow, and this is like a present.
SecretSnow chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
heehee brava! Worth the wait for sure! The only thing is, is that I would have like to have seen The actual 'date' described better. Details, details, details! That's the way i roll! Anyway I am glad that you have updated and i hope your next one doesn't take as long.

Waiting as paitently as possible

SecretSnow
Kiyoshi Kozue chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
Kyaa She kissed him (on the cheek)! Go Selena! Thank you so much for updating. Can't wait til the next one comes out.
uchiha.itachi.101 chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
i really love your story. please continue updating!
Heart chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
neh,update

are you okay now? x
eclecticeyes chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
I'm really glad you're doing better dear! And your story is turning out lovely, and I adore the kimono you described! *squee* I can't wait for Fuji to see her! lol. You have me giggling like a school girl. D
Heart chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
neh..haven't heard from you for a long time..

you okay?

get well soon and remember to smile everyday :D

Take care
Syrasha chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
Hi! First time reviewing your story, and I wanted to say that you are doing a FANTASTIC job! I love how you actually are letting the two develop a normal relationship.

KEEP WRITING!

Broken Glass Walker
invisible-gurl chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
XD... omg i hate daichi already XD... haha... great job and plz update soon
Hoku ala chapter 13 . 7/4/2008
I can't wait for part 2!
Heart chapter 13 . 6/28/2008
*accepts the cake*

the oh-so-mighty Heart-sama shall eat it :D

Man..Lena-chan is not the only one who can't wait to see Fuji's reaction :D

I bet the regulars will be stalking the two of them :DD

Brillant chapter as always! Get well soon 'kay?
Ms.Wish chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
*squee* I adore your story, it's sweet, although it seems rather strange that Fuji would like her so fast, but who knows? Boys are strange creatures! XD

I enjoy the story very much, and look forward to future chapters when it comes back off Hiatus.

P.S Daicho (I'm pretty sure that's his name; sorry if I got it wrong!) gives me the creeps. Makes me want to beat him with a stick or something!
unknown player chapter 13 . 6/27/2008
hm... not really interesting.. but don't worry.. i still heart your fic.. lol..

hope you'll update soon!
AceMonji chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
That was very interesting. I have been waiting for a while now. lol. But all in all, very well written Sachiko. You must be the only writer, at the moment, that left me very agitated to read your next chapter. Now that I have gotten to read this one, I am already anticipating the next one. Please keep up the good work and the spark that you give Selena because if the spark dies, your story will also. Keep that in mind, onigai.

Dainty Sue
White Alchemist Taya chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
Now, you've made me excited about the festival!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »