Reviews for To Live Without You
Melovia chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
I really like this story, please update soon! :)

*one of the ghosts have spoken*
AngelicRoses chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
YO! -

It's great to have you back! 0

I liked this chapter, and i really want you to continue as soon as u can!

I am anxiously awaiting to see what you'll come up with next! -
Peanut Princess chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
I hope that you're still going to forgive me after I failed to fulfill my promise of giving you a review.

:(( It's been forever! I'm so so so so so so so so sorry! I had intended to review sooner, but life got in the way and killed me off. Look, I haven't even updated my own fic for two months! Again, I'm so sorry for not giving this out anytime sooner. . . :(

So apologies aside, I should be writing now the long review that I have promised you. :D I shall critique to the best of my ability. :3

Your two most recent chapters are done pretty nicely. I especially liked that part when Daichi-kun was introduced. Finally, my most awaited 'conflict factor' has arrived! I didn't expect it to be a male OC at all, but that's what good about it, isn't it? It caught the readers unawares, and in my opinion having that ability is a vital asset in keeping the readers hooked in your story. Not to mention that I love Daichi-kun's personality to bits! :3

Daichi-kun is so unusual - creepy, even - that I wouldn't be surprised if half the school's population scamper away in his presence. Ohh, very intimidating aura, indeed. So he had always kept an eye on Selena? What for? Because he had a thing on her? Or is there any ulterior motives?

It will indeed be interesting for Daichi and Fuji to have a confrontation, and I think I wouldn't have to wait long for that to happen :D Things are getting pretty intense, indeed.

However, I do have one comment in your progress so far, that I don't think need any voicing out anymore. But I'll say it anyway, since I promised a well-rounded critique.

I am still dissatisfied with your Fuji, Sachi-san. I want him to be more complicated, that one will never know what was running on his mind. He's a genius that can almost hide everything behind a mask that appears eternally cheerful - I am sure that it will be a tough job to figure him out, especially so if it was about having feelings for a girl. It may be just me, but I don't really find narration from Fuji's PoV that appealing. It nulls the element of surprise and unpredictability that Fuji is well-known for. If you are asking for my personal suggestion, I would recommend you to keep Fuji's thoughts to himself, and surprise the readers and Selena by the actions he will take pertaining to the situations presented in the story - especially now since Daichi came to thicken the plot. Let Fuji's actions be self-explanatory. Keeping him that way preserves his 'perfect' archetype, but imply at the same time that he is NOT perfect and still somehow a normal boy under the influence of hormones. :3

I hope this is already long enough to make up for all my broken promises! I'm so sorry again that I haven't reviewed anytime sooner! I promise that this will not be happening ever again. Now that I managed to scrape some time for fanfiction goodness, I think I must be off now doing my own chapter (been forever since my last update. meh).

I apologize for the last time for my inconsistency.

_lawli-chan

P.S. I love the Kaidoh bit by the end of chap 12 :3 Kawaii Kaidoh. He needs more attention, don't you think? There are barely any OC stories containing him as a major character. :( Someday I'll be writing something for him. I hope. XD
Leite Destiny chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I love this story! Its really great! I can't wait for the next chapter so good luck writing it! :D
the.alaskan.musical.pig chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
There was no fuji in this chapter! im so sad...

But despite Fuji's absense it was a good chapter.

...Please hurry with part 2!
Laylania chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
Hi Hi ! Good Chapter ! Keep it up !
LittleSnowDancer chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
Can't wait for the next chap! Noticed a few minor grammar error on this one, probably from typos... But the whole thing was well written and had a nice flow! Keep up the good work!
SachikoisGreato chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
DUDE YOU PUT RIKKAI DAI BOYS IN AND THAT'S AWESOME AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE AND DO IT AGAIN SOON AND ALSO I USED TO BE ELLIETENNISGIRL BUT NOW I'M SACHIKOISGREATO! HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON AND ALSO THANK YOU AND GOODBYE!_
silver0scorpion chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
its gud to plane ahead otherwise you get lost...well i do any way

5/5
Kiyoshi Kozue chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
YaY! New chapter! This chappie was great. She gets so nervous around Fuji, it's so sweet! Reminds me of my first date! I hate that Daichi dude... I feel like he's planning something. Well keep up the great/awesome/super work and more fluffy please!
Freyja-the Fallen Angel chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
Yay!I thought you will never update...*sniff..* anyway,nice chappie!I loved it!XD!Dont forget to update soon,kay?love ya!
Singer in the Wind chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
"Ghosts that just alert this story!" XD Nice phrase! Hm, I think I actually did a complete beta for once. *mini celebration* I can see why you left the beginning in present tense.

I still want to just STAB Daichi whenever he comes in! *waves a knife threateningly at Daichi* Anywho, it looks good! I seriously have no idea how you people can actually come up with this stuff. I'm just good for being a beta and failing at writing myself. *sighs* Oh well, life isn't a rose garden. ]

Missy
xAniGirlx chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
I JUST LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY! FujiXSelena! In most cases when I read FujiXOC I'd b like, FUJI IS MINE! But this, this is too great to be true! It's like they were meant to be!
Laylania chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
This is getting really good ! Please Update soon !
AngelicRoses chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE!

I love this story from what i've read so far!

It's hard to find good stories, so please continue!

It's a good story with a good plot, excellent job! -

267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »