Reviews for Under The Veils Of The Night
TheElegantFaerie chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Ooooh I just love this! Dracula showing up was quite a surprise! I wonder how he learned about Christine? Probably news of a new leading lady travels fast. :) I'm glad it turned out this way so that Van Helsing and Erik are going to Transylvania together... will they make a pitstop at the Vatican to get Vampire Hunting supplies and Carl? I can't wait for the rest of the other VH characters to appear like Anna and Velkan! :D

Please update soon!
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
GuenVanHelsing chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Well. Having read this well-written fanfic...

The only word I can think of to describe this is Amazing. Being a Phantom/Van Helsing fan myself, i like the way you incorporated the different characters into the story, and how Dracula makes an appearance. I hope you write more in this.

~GuenVanHelsing
bluedragon1836 chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
dude, awesome chapter! I liked Raoul in the stage production but not so much in the movie. I am really starting to enjoy myself now! This is awesome!
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Madame Giry is an interesting character, I agree. She is very complex. You did a good job.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Yes, I want to know what happens. And I know what you mean about Cardinal Jinette! I have several friends who think the Phantom is evil too! Seriously, if you grew up knowing nothing but hatred and anger and fear directed towards you, how would you respond? I love the Phantom. He's my favorite character in that story. I feel drawn to him. I love Van Helsing too. And I love this story. Two of my favorite movies together! :D
SpeedDemon315 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Sweet, the concept of this story is bloody brilliant! Erik and Gabriel teaming up is marvelous, simply marvelous. You know the comma mistakes I mentioned in "The Dark Saga"? Well, they're back in this story as well. Nonetheless, I am really stoked about this story, I had feeling the true "Evil" would be Dracula.

I can't wait for the next installment! Godspeed!
Timeless Rose chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Oh, this is splendid! This was a very good idea for a crossover, and you have carried it off tastefully.

It's just a shame that Raoul had to die, but it does remove some complications in the romance department doesn't it? He was not quite a favorite of mine, but I don't dislike him either, so pity...

Hmm, Marishka was not with them; could this be going towards Christine being turned and renamed Marishka? (Even though I thought she was the middle bride and Aleera was turned last.)

Nice work, can't wait for the Carl-Phantom meeting!
Phantom Muse chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Wow! Very nicely done. I haven't seen a POTO-Van Helsing crossover that any good until I found yours. I've considered writing something like this, but it fell through.

Very well done and I look forward to more. Good job.

Au revoir,

Fop Hunter the Almighty
musiclover209 chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
YES! Now Christine has no choice but to pick Erik! Wh-hoo! I can't wait to see Carl's reaction to Erik...I'm imagining that it would be quite amusing...Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!

~musiclover209
HughJackmanFan chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
hehe, this story like, I love it.
NorthNova chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Oh, my God! That was... There is no word to describe how great this is! Can't wait to read more! Fantastic, fabulous, very intriguing!

Please update soon! Please?
Shoysrock chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
O_O

What the...DRACULA! AND THE PHANTIOM! Whoo-boy...this is VERY interesting! MORE MORE MORE! _

Shoys.
LightNeverFades chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
That was marvelous! :D And somehow, the vampire part was so.. un-Phantomishly funny! XD I know, that doesn't seem to make sense but it was, somehow! :P It was very well-written too! :D Dracula and the Brides, along with Van Helsing, Christine, Raoul and The Phantom were all in character! XD I feel sorry for poor Raoul, perhaps he needed a better death, but I didn't quite like him either so I'm sorta okay with that. :)

The Ballroom scene was awesome! And I loved how you described Van Helsing's disguise! All green - gets delightful shivers - fits perfectly on the hunter! :D :D I can imagine them, especially the mask! XD Ooh if only he wore it in the movie! :P

Please continue son! XD I can't wait for the next chapter! Where's Dracula taking Christine? Oh and just a thought, why on earth did the Brides help their master get a hold of another bride-to-be? XD lol! ;)

Elwyndra
Celtic Aurora chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Who! You updated this one! YAY!

I loved it! I could see everyone at the masquerade(I like the costume you came up with for Van Helsing...I could see him in it and he looked nice!), so great job with the description!

And Raoul's dead! *throws party* I'm with you, I never liked that fop...besides, we all know the Phantom's the better choice! And now Erik and Gabriel are working together! Wo! I'd LOVE to join them...

Great chapter sweetie! I can't even really think of anything you'd need to add...

Lots of Love Forever,