Reviews for Hozho
Crucis chapter 1 . 7/1
I just finished your story! What a roller coaster ride! This was a fantastic read from beginning to end.
I loved how you used Native lore and nature itself to weave such an amazing story. The brothers were spot on in how you wrote them and being a Sam girl, I loved how you portrayed him in this. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
moodyforkful chapter 18 . 4/19
I know I'm, like, a decade late to this party, but I stumbled across your story and I've just spent the last week absolutely immersed in it. The writing is vivid, the caracterisation is fantastic, and the theme of harmony and restoration of balance is beautifully realised. I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing it.
reannablue chapter 18 . 2/5
Please come back to writing Sam and Dean stories. Your writing is exceptional. Thanks for sharing it!
reannablue chapter 10 . 2/4
Holy smokes. I've wanted to review the last several chapters but I've been too captivated by the story to stop to do so. Love the native history and action that you've described. I feel like I'm watching it.
reannablue chapter 3 . 2/4
My favourite book EVER is AWalk In The Woods by Bill Bryson. The second I started your story it came to mind. I'm loving this story.
reannablue chapter 1 . 2/4
So excited for this story. This is a fantastic first chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 5/10/2016
This was a wonderful story! I really liked the time in the brothers' lives that you set it, because it made a lot of sense for them to behave the way they did. I hurt right along with both of them, as well as laughed when the times were fun. My uncle was a fireman, so I loved all of the facts you imparted about fires. Deb was a great character, and I really liked her. I would love to see Sam and Dean run across her again some day. I have Navajo several generations back in my line, so I really enjoyed the insights into that culture as well. Betzgai was a fantastically creepy villain, on top of being an evil skinwalker. I really feared for Sam several times. Altogether, I am so happy to have read this, as I really enjoyed it a lot.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I know I am going to love this story so going to say in advance... Thank you as I don't always have access to my computer.
LunaBianca chapter 18 . 1/5/2016
Thank you, thank you for such a satisfying read. I enjoy your prose, thrilling plot, and nuanced take on the Winchester brothers (very similar to the Sam and Dean in my head!).

Thank you for sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
So exciting!
LunaBianca chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
Yep. I like Deb. And I'll bet I would have liked your friend. Thank you, Vic, and all of your friends who fight fires to keep so many safe.
LunaBianca chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
I like Deb. :)
LunaBianca chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
I snorted in laughter a few times. Golden humour, this chapter. Feel free to keep it going. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
Whew! What a chapter! The danger, the bloody wound, the Winchester version of "kiss and make up"... And Dean. riding. a grizzly. I would pay cash money for a picture.

But no time to search for fanart now! I must race to the next chapter!
LunaBianca chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Just another thanks for a fun chapter. Thanks!