Reviews for Hozho
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 5/10
This was a wonderful story! I really liked the time in the brothers' lives that you set it, because it made a lot of sense for them to behave the way they did. I hurt right along with both of them, as well as laughed when the times were fun. My uncle was a fireman, so I loved all of the facts you imparted about fires. Deb was a great character, and I really liked her. I would love to see Sam and Dean run across her again some day. I have Navajo several generations back in my line, so I really enjoyed the insights into that culture as well. Betzgai was a fantastically creepy villain, on top of being an evil skinwalker. I really feared for Sam several times. Altogether, I am so happy to have read this, as I really enjoyed it a lot.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 2/22
I know I am going to love this story so going to say in advance... Thank you as I don't always have access to my computer.
LunaBianca chapter 18 . 1/5
Thank you, thank you for such a satisfying read. I enjoy your prose, thrilling plot, and nuanced take on the Winchester brothers (very similar to the Sam and Dean in my head!).

Thank you for sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 14 . 1/5
So exciting!
LunaBianca chapter 13 . 1/4
Yep. I like Deb. And I'll bet I would have liked your friend. Thank you, Vic, and all of your friends who fight fires to keep so many safe.
LunaBianca chapter 12 . 1/4
I like Deb. :)
LunaBianca chapter 11 . 1/4
I snorted in laughter a few times. Golden humour, this chapter. Feel free to keep it going. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 10 . 1/4
Whew! What a chapter! The danger, the bloody wound, the Winchester version of "kiss and make up"... And Dean. riding. a grizzly. I would pay cash money for a picture.

But no time to search for fanart now! I must race to the next chapter!
LunaBianca chapter 8 . 1/4
Just another thanks for a fun chapter. Thanks!
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 1/4
I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with Sam, what is causing the headaches and dizziness and the rest. It hasn't been the same as a vision. Maybe the skinwalker put some hoodoo on him; that would explain why Sammy got worse as he claimed to the ridge. I look forward to the rest!

And the brother tension is still compelling. I am hopeful every time they veer into honesty (mostly a Dean thing at this point, but Sam is definitely not full strength).
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 1/3
Ouch. This chapter hurt so good. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 1/3
This story continues to excite. :) The misunderstandings between Sam and Dean are skillfully layered, and you do a good job of sharing both of the boys' perspectives.
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 1/3
Hey, about your AN: I just read last week about the Robert Redford movie based on Bryson's book, A Walk in the Woods. Sounds worthwhile.
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 1/2
I am relishing this, the setting and premise and the familiar fear/love/misunderstanding thing the brothers have going. Strong writing and pacing. Thanks for putting in the effort and sharing. :)
Toothtooth chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
Beautiful really,via all I can say about this. Your writing is flawless, everything is well thought out and it flows easily. I cannot say how much I enjoyed reading this and I am glad I did.