Reviews for Hozho
Hi. This comment is out of topic, but I just wanna say that I've spotted one word in Indonesian at chapter 8. Just thinking, how?.. btw, great story so far. Still long road to go.
This question is probably beside the point, but which are the boys ascending/bushwhacking, Weaverton Cliffs or Loudoun Heights?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Awesummmm...wt a fic...lovd ittttt
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
So Sam has a target on his back. Dean needs to get his act together and think about Sam instead of his own self perceived short comings. He is only making it difficult for both of them.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Nicely written. This looks like the beginning of a complex adventure.
adventuresinposting chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it! It's strange to believe that it's been years since this was written, but that's what happens with a show that's been on for almost ten years.

I loved your characterization of Sam and Dean, especially their relationship at this point. Betzgai was a villein in every sense of the word, and that made him a great adversary. And of course, Deb was great as a helping hand and friend to the boys.

I'm going to read the rest of your stories, and I'm sure I'll enjoy them as well.

Great job! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
good stuff
Lori Harris chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
THIS was one of the most amazing chapters I've read on . THANK YOU! You're extremely talented! Many blessings.
And also: I wish to point out in your ending notes: I respect your decision for not dishonoring the Navajo. Most people would think: It's just a story...you understand on a far deeper level. :o)

Lori/
larapp chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Outstanding! I loved every moment of this fic. It's hands down one of the top 2 or 3 I've read, and I've read tons of them. As a NA, I particularly appreciate history/heritage you put into the piece. This story had everything... action, suspense, drama/angst, danger with a realistic happy ending. Thanks for sharing!
goldenspringtime chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
You have written of wonderful story here beautifully written beautifully described. The brother's discord in the beginning was so sad. The way they kept stepping into danger for the other so heartwarming. Just a really great story.
frostfalcon chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I just found and read this today and I wanted to say how well written, well researched and entertaining it was. I really liked all the fire fighter lingo and sort of missed it from the days of reading Emergency fan fic... Thanks for sharing!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This chapter has wonderful pacing. There's a great balance between what happened before this story and the present. I really liked how you bridged their rocky relationship with their emotions and how tight things are for them at the moment. Really loved how Sam threw his notebook against the wall. I think if he did something like that more often, he might feel better. ;)

I thought it clever that you wrote in this undercurrent of angst and pent-up anger over John's avoidence and absence. He's a ghost in their lives who haunts them; something they want and will never have.

So far, it feels like this story should have been an episode. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Wow...what an absolutely AMAZING story. It had me riveted from beginning to end. The angst and emotion and the awesome action sequences blended perfectly. I'm sorry to see there's only five stories listed next to your name, but I will definitely be checking the rest out and if they're half as good as this, they'll be great!
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Dunno if you're still checking in here or not, but I just started this story and it's AWESOME. It's actually refreshing to find a good older story that is not only set in the early years, but actually written before a lot of what we know is to come. It feels fresh and "new." The characters ring true and the actions sequence on the cliff was great. Poor Sammy has NO idea why Dean is being so harsh with him - I hope they hash that out before TOO long. I know it's gotta go on for a while, but I hope they figure it out sometime BEFORE the end of the story. Looking forward to having a nice long story to read!
aljanny chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
I just wanted to say that I love your stories.

I came across them years ago, and had read them several times through.

Recently, I felt the urge to 'read that really well-developed story with the firefighter named Deb, and the Native American Shapeshifter', and I spent days looking for it, but couldn't seem to find it - for some reason, I had forgotten to add it to my favorites.

Well, I accidentally re-found it the other day (as soon as I stopped looking, as is often the way of things...), and I have to say, my memory didn't do it justice!

You're very, very good at weaving a plot, and believable side characters (who feel like they live and breathe - not just as plot devices, but actual beings). Your pacing is also something I really admire, and your stories are always very, very well-researched - and it shows.

I've re-devoured this one, and am moving on to the Highwayman (which I also have fond memories of - and, which I always think of whenever anyone references the poem).

Anyway, I don't know if you're still active on , but I figured I'd leave my feelings of appreciation on your page, regardless ) Best wishes!