Reviews for Hozho
jenilee chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Sorry Vicki for the late review somehow I totally missed the update for this. Oh wow it's almost over and I'm kinda sad about that. There is so much I love about this chapter but my favourite things has to be Dean's doctor. Man you sure nailed the oc's in this story. They are all so full of life and personality. Enough that you feel like you could phone and have Dr. Stewart paged.

“I don’t know what I was doing wrong,” Dean said softly. “It just wouldn’t stop bleeding.” Poor Dean just kills him that he might of screwed up with Sam's wound.

oh oh *raises hand* is the deep voice their dad? *crosses fingers*
kokoda2007 chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
I know you're probably ready for a break from writing, but this fic definitely hasn't been too long - its been well paced and every chapter has me eager to read the next one.

I realise it's coming to a natural end, but I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you'll start another fic as soon as this one's complete.
Kaewi chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
You're crazy thinking this story has been a long time coming! You update so consistently, it gives me just enough time to read and review before the next chapter comes out.

The image that really got to me in this chapter was Sam's arm turned upward because of the IV and Dean tentatively touching his hand. Just stuck with me. It's such an unnatural position that it shows how vulnerable Sam is, and just how affected Dean is.

I'm definitely sad to see this coming to an end, but this story had a great progression and it does feel like it's coming to a natural close. I love it when stories feel like that! I can comfort myself in assuming you'll write more stories in the future :)
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Oh! Who's the one who's gonna watch Dean? When will Sam wake up? Questions questions...
maxandkiz chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Fantastic chapter! Yeah, they finally made it to the hospital. I like Dean's doctor. He sounds alot like Bobby. Who said they would make sure Dean followed the doctor's orders? Was it Deb or someone else? Can't wait for more. BTW, the cheering you heard was because we were able to see the new chapter instead of seeing an error message.
carocali chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Life IS a soundtrack; Supernatural is just the first show in a long time that truly understands that!

What can I say; yet another brilliant chapter. It's always wonderful to have an expert in your corner - especially with the medical stuff. Go Brenna! It was so believable and well written. I especially loved (and was a little grossed out by) this description:

"His eyes slipped away from Sam’s face and his mouth went dry when he finally noticed Sam’s neck. The angle of Sam’s head exposed the right side of his neck, stretching the skin there, making it look smooth and vulnerable. A large patch had been wiped clean of the dirt and greasy ash but now had an orange-brownish cast to it. A catheter had been inserted into his neck in the center of the patch, the hub taped in place and attached to clear IV tubing. He had seen the same setup on his brother’s arm, on his OWN arm, far too many times. But on his neck, on top of his jugular, it looked grotesque. On his neck it made him look…helpless…weak and hurt."

Sigh... poor Sammy. Poor Dean!

So speaking of Dean... this mysterious man who promised to watch over him...I'd love to think it was John, but I have some doubts. They DID just leave John in Chicago, burning rubber by the 'El' entrance (it SO doesn't look like that, by the way) but they were insistant it was safer to be apart! Ha ha! WOULD John come back around to check on his boys? I certainly hope so... Oh, these Winchester men! Too many emotions and they don't know what to do with them! Ugh!

Any update is a wonderful update, and the length was fine by me. Just keep typing and send along when you can!

Anxiously waiting...

bb1028 chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Yet another great chapter! So sad that it’s almost over, but I guess all great things must come to an end :) Definitely more than a little curious as to who that “deep voice” belonged to! And as always, this was another awesome chapter in a great story, and I’ve really enjoyed reading it so far. See ya next time!

beth :)
TraSan chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
I think life does come with a soundtrack. The trick is being brave enough to dance to it. :)

This story is replete with the brotherly moments every fangirl loves. Whether they are fighting each other, fighting evil or indulging in rare moments of brotherly tenderness - let's face's all about Sam and Dean. The rest is gravy.

And you wrote some damn fine gravy to go along with the main course!

Thanks for writing.
apieceofcake chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Love the way that chapter was written :-)

I love long fics, so don't be sorry!
Thorny Hedge chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
So relieved Sam is finally getting proper medical care. I love that man. :)
Colby's girl chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Loved the chapter. I liked the way it jumped from one scene to the next..kind of to mimic (not sure how to spell that and too lazy to look it up LOL)the sensation of passing out and waking somewhere else, or being in an exhauted fog.

I'm so NOT cheering that this story is coming to an end. I always look forward to the email saying your back! I certainly hope there are other stories brewing in your talented head! Take care!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
what a beautiful chapter, it was written so well. deans fear when trying to find his brother was almost palpable.

loved it, who was that mysterious man who made dean eat? lol

loved this chapter, really nice.

and dont apologise for the length of the fic, the longer the better in my opinion when they are of the same standard as this one.

i love it

i dont want it to end lol

update soon!

AnickaMarie chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Always happy to see an update from you. Another great chapter.

So, if this one is nearly done, does that mean you have a new fic in the works? :)
calcium77 chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
I am always so happy to see an update from you! It was awesome as usual! Lots of good Dean-time. Is it wrong to miss Sam though? He was there, but not really there.

I am really sad that it is almost over :-( Actually really, really sad it is almost over. Will you promise to write more stories soon so I won't be so bummed?

Thanks for the update!

P.S. Who was the "deep voice" who was going to make sure that Dean followed orders? Maybe I just missed it if you said. Dad? Jim? Deb? Sorry.
Scullspeare chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Aah! So much brotherly goodness in this chapter. It's a perfect illustration of what's been in short supply in Season 3. Sam and Dean, Dean and Sam is what it's all about and it's captured wonderfully here.

Don't ever apologize for this story being too long - you can't have too much of a good thing. Okay you can, especially if it's cheesecake, but great pacing fuelling a great story means this tale is just right. And we want more.

My only beef is you seem to be in unwitting collusion with Mother Nature - every time you post a new chapter, a winter storm dumps a pile of snow in my driveway. Yeah, called the snowplow driver again this morning. She and I need to have a little confab - I really look forward to each new chapter but could do without the snowy accompaniment. Maybe I should threaten to make her the villain in a future Supernatural fanfic. Hee.

Thanks again, Vicki. This story is a real gem!

458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »