Reviews for Hozho
I'mcalledZorro chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Great chapter! I so can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you get it up soon.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
ACK! Poor, poor Sammy! Just when you thought you could breath a sigh of relief that Betzgai's dead and gone...

I'm loving the major hurt and angst and worry goin' on in this chapter. I'm sad to see this all coming to a close.
Surplus Imagination chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Good death scene. I liked Deb already knowing about the lore. I know you are enjoying teasing us with Jess, but I can't help but think that Sam won't stay with her. Thanks for the update!
TraSan chapter 16 . 12/27/2007

He had better be only "mostly dead." :D

I loved the spirtual imagery in this chapter (as well as the exciting conclusion).

The Hawk - know I'm going to have to go out and research the Navajo symbolism of the hawk, right? This is your crazy way of sucking me in? LOL.

Another very excellent intallment.
Angela-Marie chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
gah! Sam!
DreamShadows chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
my gosh, you've got me blubbering like a little girl... That was so heart wrenching at there at the end... The whole chapter was powerful and riveting, but the last 3 or 4 passages just had me right at the edge, and I was pouting and whimpering, and though I'm ashamed (not) to admit it... There were tears as Dean screamed and Sammy tried to keep his promise.

All in all, just a wow! chapter... I knew this chapter would be good, I just didn't think... well I didn't think... You're an amazing writer, and I bow to your cliffs, and emotional displays... And Dean's little Lifetime quip had a smile quirking...

All that drivel meant that this my dear is an awesome work!

Take care and update soon,

PS, thanks for the cliff notes with your last reply... It really helped to set the scene, and with me going for psychology... Well I think my professor is happy that I'm doing a little more work outside of class, looking up some of the stuff you mentioned...

Rachelly chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Wow! Great chapter! Loved the action, the human intelligence of the panther making the creature so threatening, cunning, and still dangerous even after being so badly injured. I loved Sam in this chapter! His strength drawn from determination and his love for his brother and desire to protect well as his limpness! The details of his losing consciousness were fantastic..with Jess added in. Loved Dean in this too. His determination not to let the panther do more harm, his panic when he fears it is after Sam, then his relief in seeing the skinwalker die only to realize Sam is down. Great brotherly concern and pleading for Sammy to stay with him. The blank eyes staring up, heart wrenching! Great job! So glad the skinwalker is dead and help's on the way! Looking forward to more of Dean's concern, maybe a bedside vigil? And the boys being restored to health and their togetherness! Great chapter and great read! And Deb, she's a great character! Fantastic Story! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Thorny Hedge chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
“God save me from Y chromosomes.” - Hee hee, tell me about it.

Poor Sammy. He does seem to get whumped on a lot, doesn't he? :)
Harrigan chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
SO close to the end now ...! Whew! It was good of you to still get a chapter out on a busy week like this. Can't wait for the rest!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
*whimpers*...Oh noes! *wrings hands nervously*
ames 449 chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Sammy Schwarzenegger - that made me snort! I nearly lost my drink all over the desk. I loved the conversation between teh two boys about watching after one another. Dean is always trying to protect Sam and Sam just wants to look after his brother as much.

"The scream trailed off into a plaintive wail. The air around Sam darkened, the only light the figure wrapped in flames. The silhouette within the fire began to change, elongating, rising onto two legs…until it was the figure of a man, standing straight, head back, his arms held out from his sides in acceptance." I really liked that description. I could really visualise it

Another great installment. I've really loved this story all the way through. I love the little random facts you put in here and there and the idea that the brothers arent just battling the supernatural but also nature. I'm amazed you managed to get back into writing so quickly after xmas. I think i'm still on 'holiday's' mindset.
Kaewi chapter 15 . 12/26/2007
Great chapter! Loved the action. The story continues to be interesting, exciting, and full of excellent Limp, although it'll be quite satisfying to finally see the end of Betzgai.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)
TraSan chapter 15 . 12/25/2007
I just love this story to pieces.

The Navajo research and mythos you've built into this story.

Your passion for fire-fighting.

Overall - it's simply a wonderful read and I'm so glad I found it.

Thanks for writing.
Left Hook chapter 15 . 12/24/2007
SO EXCELLENT. The moment when Sam put together the golden retriever's nails clicking with the panther was TERRIFYING. You've done your homework, and it shows. Looking forward to more! and happy holidays!
Left Hook chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
I forgot to mention that it's refreshingly unexpected to be back in Season 1 with this story. I mean, so much has changed, really, but you get so effortlessly back into their heads circa Chicago. And frankly I like being out from under the anvil of Dean's deal.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »