Reviews for Hozho
calcium77 chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
:-) :-) :-)

Yeah! You updated! And you quoted me :-)

Loved it! You really keep the story exciting. You also have just the right amount of hurt Sam & Dean. The guys are not overly hurt...but just nicely hurt. Ok, that sounds bad. I'm going to go now. Thanks again for the update!
Colby's girl chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
Woohoo ! What a ride ! LOL Yet another wonderful chapter to this great story. I was choking on the smoke myself ! LOL
Harrigan chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
One of my bullet-proof kinks is when the author has some subject-matter-expertise (or research mojo) that makes the situation vividly real. It's a fine balance too - some writers are tempted to share so much of what they know that it gets tedious and slows down the pace of the story. (Something I struggle with sometimes as a writer.)

You have the prefect balance - just enough colorful detail and language to transport me into another world and yet the pace is still as exhilirating as that desperate escape by truck was.

Thanks for posting tonight despite the craziness around you!
Kaewi chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Great chapter! I love how this story keeps on going without feeling like it's dragging or carrying on. Keep it up!
Surplus Imagination chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Nice exchange to Sam the protector. I would've written it the same way. I also liked the verbal exchange about the giant eagles. Their final (?) escape from the valley should be interesting with the fire creeping back. I have to wonder if the owls will escort them all the way home. Hm. Thanks for the update!
Surplus Imagination chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
I did not expect the rodeo move. You've surprized me once again.

Grizzles are very big. Nice update!
calcium77 chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
I'm sorry! I have not reviewed the last 2 chapters. I always make a point of reviewing things I love...and I love this story. I just got all busy with work and had a super busy weekend too. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the entertainment you provide with this story. It is still the one I look forward to the most lately :-) Loved them talking things through. I was quite happy that you gave us a chapter 2 days in a row there. Hopefully there will be more next week?
sUnKiSsT chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
*squeak* O.O
TraSan chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Actually, trying to not let it get "too out there" makes perfect sense to me! LOL.

Wonderful chapter. I loved the little bit of healing that went on between the brothers in this chapter.

Thanks so much for posting this now and not keeping us in cliffy limbo for too long. :D

Thanks for writing.
jenilee chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Dang girl, have I told you yet how much I loved this part. The grizzly and the owls has got to be one of the coolest things I've read. Amazing job on that, very visual. You know I almost ditched the cat for this

The boys finally have a Winchester heart to heart. Very nice, I love Dean trying to make Sam feel better by saying that he had pissed off some pretty scary stuff too and it might be out after him as well.
jenilee chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
Love this chapter. Full of lots nice Winchester moments- brotherly love, affection, concern, and self blame. Everything that makes me love these boys so much.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
wow wow wow wow wow wowowowowow!

i LOVE this fic, like literally love it.

its the best one i have ever read, and i have read a LOT of supernatural fanfics.

its the perfect storyline, and in the wilderness no less. winchesters in the wilderness is just the best idea.

i havent read a skinwalker fic before, so this is a refreshing idea too. and the way you incorporate realish ideas from the skinwalker mythology.

love it

the fact that it is like uber long is awesome too

update soon, i am DYING to read the next installment :D

geminigrl11 chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
I kind of like ALL of this. The owls. The bear. The boys (the blood - I admit it), the setting and the lore and the BOYS and I'm reapeating myself, but only because I am flailing out how incredibly GOOD this fic is. Just love it to pieces (in case that wasn't obvious). Thank you for the music rec! Very evocative stuff, the kind you can never get tired of.

Enjoy your weekend, and bring us more soon!
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
Yet another great chapter. Looking forward to the next. BTW...thanks for no cliffie ! LOL
Scullspeare chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
Two chapters in two days - you're spoiling us. But please, don't stop :)

I loved reading the bear attack from each brother's perspective -very Rashomon-esque. Also a great illustration of how alike they are, despite their tendency to butt heads.

Another wonderfully entertaining chapter. Have a great (if busy) weekend and I'll look forward to the next instalment.

458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »