Reviews for Hozho
geminigrl11 chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
“WELL HOLY GOD DAMN! THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!”

-that's exactly how I feel! My goodness, what a roller coaster ride! I am feeling Sam's physical pain here-bending low with broken ribs and already lightheaded from blood lossvery not good. And for both boys, going through the fire-literally-has got to be the stuff of their worst nightmares.

This whole fic rocks SO hard. And creepy Betzgai is still on the loose, but I have a feeling he may be getting his in the end. *fingers crossed*

Ands a fitting tribute to your friend. *hugs*
snfan chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
wow a big clap for you that chap was just fantastic. My tough sammy still haning on aw. I liked the fire ranger and very interesting to know that you have firends that are so doing a super job writting this story it is very intertaining and well written i cnat wait for more.
calcium77 chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
loved it...loved it...loved it :-)

"nuttier than male brownies"...didn't your avatar have something about male brownies? Or was that someone else? :-) Funny though.

Ok...so I am pretty much afraid of fire (brother died in a car fire). Forest fires seem even scarrier since there is so much to burn. Anyone who willingly works with fire amazes me (ie your friend and you). I like your "Deb" character. I hope you are not going to let the crazy hurt her?

Thanks for the update!

Kat
Rachelly chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
Nice chapter..I think it is cool how your experiences have added so much to the story. The details literally place your readers there in the smoke and flames and bursting trees...I can't wait to see what happens next. Somehow, I fear the skinwalker made it through and Sam and Dean aren't off the hook yet! Poor Sammy is clearly failing...but still a trouper...Do we have any marshmallows! Very funny!
Angela-Marie chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
I totally had an adrenaline rush reading this chapter.
sendintheclowns chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
Loved the detail and thought in this part: In moves that were so symmetrical they looked choreographed, both Deb and Dean opened their doors and hung their heads out to look at the road in back of them.

And then there's the fire humor: Sam turned to face Dean as though he could feel his brother’s gaze on him. “Got any marshmallows?” he croaked out with a strained smile.

Thanks for the update!
Harrigan chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
“WELL HOLY GOD DAMN! THAT [chapter] WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!”
sendintheclowns chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
The site is letting me leave a review. Does a little dance.

I can't have you going insane! Unless of course you write more when you're insane. Just kidding!

Another quality chapter here. I'm off to find out what happens next.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
awesome chapter, even if it was a little shorter lol.

i love how your even managing to keep the tension kicking even without the appearance of the skinwalker in this chapter.

love this fic, update soon!

XsarahX
Colby's girl chapter 13 . 12/12/2007
What an amazing, wild ride! I just love this...can't say it more clearly. Thanks
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
OMG!

hun your off the charts on wow!

wo what an azmingly breathtaking chapter hun heheh

and you even did MORE than usual lol

hun you work so super hard writing and i jsut gotta let you know that from the bottom of my very heart and soul and being! i LOVE your story hun x every single letter! and i appreciate and acknowledge all the hard work you have done-just so you know your appreciated hun and its a lot! lol

well to kno your being appreciated with a nut-lol and me the sadi nutter sounds like a stalker heheh sorry hun xx

omg buts its so amazing evey time!

youve got every aspect and idea or theme in this story smack on perfect and every character you bring in or description you add its like the work that rivals kripke cos its better hun! heheh

every time you update it highlights my week and im saying all this cos you should be proud and so many peeps love it x lol but dnt get so hyped to write aother chap jsut cos i like hehehe lol relax too hun x

lol you nedd a reward for xmas x

is there a fic/story you would like me to write or post in honour fo your gr8ness lol, anythign i can do to show the hard work youve doen for all of us reviewers hehe x

thanks soo much hun. your an inspiration to all write and i so wished this story was an actual ep heheh x
with-the-captain chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
Just started reading your story today and I'm hooked. Totally awesome! Love the angst between the brothers and Hurt Sam :) Sounding a bit sadistic there, hehehe. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
awesome chater, the fire is added tension that makes this fic all the more wicked.

fantastic, theres gonna be an almighty showdown, i can just see it there looming on the horizon

cant wait

update soon!

XsarahX
apieceofcake chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
You really are doing agreat job with this! You're descriptions are wonderful..I can feel the heat and every bump and jolt.

Can't wait for the next part..LOL!
DreamShadows chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
Wow the action and emotion in that chapter was awesome! Sorry so long without a review, but I have been following the story...

Let me see, you had Sammy kidnapped after slashing open his side, then he got away, and they were rescued by a crazy woman in her awesome truck... I like it!

Thanks for sharing, and keep going... I can't wait to see what happens next...

Take care and update soon,

OSS