Reviews for Hozho
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter but I can't believe the cliffie. I can't wait for more.
Kaewi chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! So exciting. I like Sam's flat reaction to Dean instead of his usual broody response. It shows how deeply this has affected him.
victorwebsterx chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
up the on my alerts so I hope to see loads.
shallowz chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
My first thought in reading was, 'this woman is so dead'. Kind of how the show starts. You just know someone's going to die, and you get yourself all nicely freaked out waiting for it. You certainly had that freakiness factor.

Reads like an episode, and that is all kinds of fun. The title and explanation behind the title are very interesting. I love that aspect already.

I'm going to take advantage of story alert, due to the fact I will usually read the first chapter, and then wait until it is finished so I can read it all in one sitting. (Do you know how many chapters this will be?) This is a great start. Looking forward to the finished work.:)
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Oh Boys !
jenilee chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Well Vicki with the click of the door and the thunk of the Mcdonalds bag...you broke my heart into little sad pieces. :(
lol chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
you're all kinds of awesome...
Surplus Imagination chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Great story. I just picked it up and started reading. I love the continual misunderstandings the two have. The action scenes are all well written. The dialoge flows well.

It would be easy to imagine Sam getting the email from an old professor. As for Sam's schooling, it doesn't specify on the show, but I've always felt that Sam finished his bachelors degree before Dean comes for him. Also, I think that John sent Dean after Sam because his degree was done. All the 'Dad is missing' was just a pretence. Since you are working in the first season, I thought you might like an opinion. I keep hoping to see it show up in a story.

Thanks for the story. I look forward to your next update!
Scullspeare chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Another great chapter. Love the emotional volatility of the boys - and I find it completely in keeping with where the characters were in Season One.

Clearly the Winchesters are not a 'talk it out' family so there are going to be a lot of missteps as they try and figure out the new parameters of their relationship post-Stanford.

I think that came through wonderfully in the first-aid scene ie. 'Dean wondered exactly when it was that his overly dramatic baby brother had gotten so tough.' A great illustration of Dean recognizing Sam has changed while still seeing him as the little brother he is responsible for and must take care of.

Looking forward to Chapter Six.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Ugh! These boys so need to learn how to communicate! Now Dean is thinking that Sam wants to go back to school and is pushing him towards it to keep him safe because he feels he isn't doing a good job of it and now Sam is thinking Dean is wanting him to go back to school because Dean doesn't trust him to watch his back. Ugh! The sad thing is that I can totally see something like this happening on the show because our boys are not the best at communicating. Can't wait for more! ~Katie~
calcium77 chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Aw...brother fight! Loved it! Very well done. Seemed like something Kripke himself would have written :-)

Kat
DreamShadows chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Wow... What an emotional chapter! I was awed by the hits as they kept coming for both brothers... Wow! Amazing writing girl... and the fight scene in the previous chapter... Awesome!

Love this story...

Take care and update soon,

OSS
Kaewi chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
I love the emotion explosion you had in this chapter. I especially like how you had Sam so calm during his speech. Had way more impact than a shouting match. Resolving this is going to be interesting with those two hardheaded boys!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Gosh, the emotion was so thick in this chapter. It was amazing. I found myself wanting to yell at both boys for hurting each other, and my heart was breaking right along with each of theirs. Please, please tell me that the next chapter is coming soon?

Vanessa
Angela-Marie chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
The poor boys are certainly having a rough time with things. Nice job.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »