Reviews for Hozho
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Uh oh, Sam's in the hands of a psychopath. A psychopathic skinwalker to boot. This isn't gonna be pretty. And poor Dean is beside himself with worry.

Another wonderful chapter, Vic!
PointOfView chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Okay... so my self imposed punishment didn't last very long. ;)

I just couldn't keep myself from reading your fic. Wow! Just so you know, if you ever suggest that you cannot write in my presence I will pop you upside the head... 'cause dang'it girl you're killing me here!

The way you're building the tension up in this fic is cruel.. you are *so* and EVIL FANFIC WRITER!

It's a good thing I like to be tortured. ;)

Though I must say Dean displaying the "Vulcan greeting"... ROTFLOL! The image you put in my mind is nearly as funny as the image of you and Maygin trying to do it. ;)
Thorny Hedge chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
This is one of the best SPN fics I have ever read. It reads like an episode! I can hardly wait for the next update!
calcium77 chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Yet another great chapter! Thanks so much for the update! I thought I'd check my mail before my flight and there was the alert. I was very happy.

Loved the chapter. This has so many good things in it...hurt Sam, worried Dean, guilty Dean, kidnapped Sam. I will have a great flight now that I have gotten my fix :-)

Thanks!

kat
iwantpie chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Awesome chapter, once again. I love the guys first real meeting with Betzgai and the man gives me the chills. Wonderful job. Keep 'em coming. :)
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
I liked the details and snippets of info we got in this chapter. Good update, thanks!
jenilee chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Well as you know this is one of my very favourite parts of the story.

The barn scene with the shafts of sunlight and the dust motes. Geez I love that description and with the flute playing. Beautiful. I can almost smell the old hay.

Poor Dean running around the hillside looking for Sam in the dark. Don't know if I said this before or not but that part was great and you could really feel his worry and the urgent need to find Sam. And Sam working things through in his fuzzy head. Trying to get a handle on Betzgai's motives. Betzgai is awesome, I can't help but love him as a bad guy. He's kinda like Hannibal. So personable that you can't help but like him, all the while wondering how he could be so totally screwy in the head.

Pastor Jim, I love.
Surplus Imagination chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Psychopath? Hm. Didn't expect that. Old fashioned insanity does make the whole thing work. As for the black panther, Florida has wild black panthers in Apalachicola National Forest. I've seen one live at the local nature museum. They are definately big. Nearly as big as the black bears (which are small for bears).

It will be interesting to see how the rest of this plays out. Thanks for the update!
anne chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Okay, I know I've reviewed this story before but I have to say how sad a commentary it is on my life when I breathlessly wait for your postings. It's like waiting for the next episode to air. Keep up the excellent work!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
AW hun this is first class a-lsit story u get here hun x

its amazing your such an amzingly talented author and writer and you do so well written and description and everyhtign about this story i love x stayed up all night reading it hehehe x

but absouloutley love it, you have done so amazongly well, cant wait for more and take your time updating x amazing writers need to rest hehe x

gr8 work hun x
jenilee chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Seriously, I made you cry? That has to be the nicest compliment I've ever received. I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you liked it.

Obviously I loved this chapter. I was beginning to think you had cut the amphitheatre scene. I'm glad you didn't. I liked that part, it's interesting to see how they organise for these kinds of emergencies. The tension between the boys throughout was awesome.

I love the climb up the hill. The realisation of what they were really looking for is one of my favourite scenes. I love the descriptions of the area too, I felt as if I was climbing along with them.
Surplus Imagination chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
No college references in this one. I don't think Sam is walking out of this one so easily. The scene at the top of trail at the end was pretty vivid - very easy to imagine. I'm looking forward to what Dean finds. Thanks for the update!
bally2cute chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I love the detail you put into the descriptions of the fire and everything else that's happening in association with it. It really puts me like right there, you know? That damn Sam is like a mule, but mule or not big brother still worries about him. You are kicking Sam's ass all over the place by the way, LOL! I love the relationship of the boys, I love the hunt and its setting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Scullspeare chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
I saw that a new chapter was up just before I had to leave for work, so had to wait till I got home to read it - didn't think 'LadyVic posted Chapter 6 of a great story' would fly as an excuse for being late for a meeting ;)

As the saying goes, good things come to those who wait. Really enjoyed it. I like the fact there's conflict between Sam and Dean but the brotherly love still rings through loud and clear.

And as for cliffhangers - *blows dust of rappelling gear* - I came prepared. I'll just hang around and wait for Chapter 7.
Phx chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
I want to smack Dean! Sam told him he will leave if Dean wants him to after this hunt because Dean, and John, never really wanted him with them anyways AND Dean is just preparing for that as if Sam wants to go. But Sam has already said he wanted to be there to back his brother up - ah! DEAN! I hope he will tell Sam that what Sam is thinking isn't true... unless I'm wrong and Dean - on some level - doesn't want Sam to continue hunting with him. Either way, Sam's 'coldness' is him trying to keep it together - wah!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »