Reviews for Hozho
Colby's girl chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
I just read through the first four chapters of the story and I am thoroughly hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the great reading. I'm not from the US so it's not a holidy here but I would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Great fic so far! Excellent limp, too. I love the subtle rift you have going between the brothers, and how it's playing out with the plot. Seems very in character.

Can't wait to read more :)
friendly chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
great job.. can't wait for more
Tyranusfan chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Another great chapter! I like how the boys seem to constantly misunderstand each other. You're really capturing the dynamic that existed back in season 1 before Sam and Dean "started to be brothers again."

Well done! Update soon!
Nilah chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
I can tell that I am going to love this story. Your Native American theme hooked me right off, and using that to offset the boys’ relationship at this time is perfect. I am betting that we can look forward to some chills, spills and thrills.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this story? It's just so enthralling. Makes one feel like they're right there on the AT with the boys. Yup, I love it. Can't wait for the next update!
apieceofcake chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
I love your descriptions..makes you feel like you are there too :-)

Oh boys..still miscommunicating!
Rachelly chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Another great chapter! Loved the boys banter and thoughts as they is fun to see inside their heads. You do a great job of searching out their thoughts and feelings...Sam's about Stanford and Jess and the awkwardness whenever he talked about Stanford and yet wanting to let Dean in...And Dean...wanting to know that part of Sam's life. I loved the cleverness of the skinwalker...and the attack. The details, the ferociousness of it, Sammy being hurt yet so skilled at not getting killed by the thing. Loved Dean's absolute panick when he realized Sam was in trouble right up to chasing the creature off of his brother and standing between it and Sam. You've built up some wonderful tension in your story and I'm nervous for so many reasons...the creature is ticked, hurt, and liable to be so much more vicious...the creature has set its sights on Sam which means more trouble for our youngest Winchester and finally Sam is hurt which means less able to defend himself for the next attack. On the other hand...more Sammy in trouble and hurt means more angsty Dean... A yummy combo! Great job! Can't wait for more!
Scullspeare chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Great chapter. The fact you know the area and love hiking lends a wonderful realism to this story's backdrop.

As for the brothers, I particularly loved the misinterpretation of motives and needs over Sam's Stanford years. To me, that exchange rang very true - not to mention cracked my heart a little.

And as for this line - 'Sam looked at the huge packs being lugged around by the female firefighters and started to laugh. “Yeah. Their packs are bigger.”' - Hee!

I'm ready for more.
jenilee chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
This site just ate my review then posted it for chapter one...all I can say is HUH?

Here we go again... copied and pasted from that chapter one review. lol

I really loved this chapter, you have some great descriptions in here. The paragraph with the line about the the gun oil really sticks with me.

The fight with the skinwalker is awesome! oh and loved the tension with the boys yelling over the radios just before that.

"That’s the Vulcan greeting,” lol...
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/22/2007

"That’s the Vulcan greeting,” lol...
Angela-Marie chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
I'm suddenly feeling extremely glad that I am neither Sam nor Dean. I love your monster and it makes me quite nervous that it is so intelligent. And I'm definitely feeling frustrated that the boys can't just be honest with each other and talk about their concerns (although I suppose, if they did talk, they wouldn't be the Sam and Dean that we know and love.)

And poor Sam's arm! Ouch!

Can't wait to see what else is in store.
calcium77 chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Cool story. Very enjoyable so far. Can't wait for your next chapter :-) When you say it "heats up", I assume you mean the fire moves closer to them? I am not fond of fire...But I will still check out the next chapter :-)
Anne chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Okay, I haven't finished reading all of Chapter 3 but I have to tell you, woman, you are amazing! In my book, you have got these boys down cold. And the way you describe things! Omyheck, if you ever decide that you want to add professional publication to your list of things to do, count me as a full on groupie! Keep doing the great job you're doing. I LOVE YOUR WORK! Apparently I'm supposed to comment on an aspect of your story that needs improvement. Um...how's this: write more stories.

P.S. You're leaving Friday? Okay, you can't live your life to appease unknown readers of your fanfic, but COME BACK REAL QUICK, 'kay?
jenilee chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Have I told you yet how much I love your oc's? Gus makes me chuckle, pretty sure his brother is the guy who used to do the purolator deliveries where I work...lol

One thing I loved about Dean in s1. The goofy, joking and "Eddie Bauer threw up on me!" and the ever patient Sam who just rolls his eyes and lets half of Dean's silly antics pass without comment, cos goodness gracious the boy doesn't need Sam to encourage him.

Can't wait for the next bit! You are getting close to one of my favourite parts...
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »