Reviews for Hozho
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Ugh! These boys so need to learn how to communicate! Now Dean is thinking that Sam wants to go back to school and is pushing him towards it to keep him safe because he feels he isn't doing a good job of it and now Sam is thinking Dean is wanting him to go back to school because Dean doesn't trust him to watch his back. Ugh! The sad thing is that I can totally see something like this happening on the show because our boys are not the best at communicating. Can't wait for more! ~Katie~
calcium77 chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Aw...brother fight! Loved it! Very well done. Seemed like something Kripke himself would have written :-)

Kat
DreamShadows chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Wow... What an emotional chapter! I was awed by the hits as they kept coming for both brothers... Wow! Amazing writing girl... and the fight scene in the previous chapter... Awesome!

Love this story...

Take care and update soon,

OSS
Kaewi chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
I love the emotion explosion you had in this chapter. I especially like how you had Sam so calm during his speech. Had way more impact than a shouting match. Resolving this is going to be interesting with those two hardheaded boys!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Gosh, the emotion was so thick in this chapter. It was amazing. I found myself wanting to yell at both boys for hurting each other, and my heart was breaking right along with each of theirs. Please, please tell me that the next chapter is coming soon?

Vanessa
Angela-Marie chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
The poor boys are certainly having a rough time with things. Nice job.
calcium77 chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Loved the description of the wolf attack! Really great story so far! I'm totally hooked.

Thanks!
bayre chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
This was a great chapter!
Harrigan chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
This is a wonderful surprise! I was looking for something to make the lack of new episodes more bearable and am very excited by this.

I normally have an aversion to WIPs - but your story has a strong and effective pacing that suggests that you know where it's going and are building suspense to a logical conclusion. You won't be meandering around waiting for readers to tell you what they want, which ends up with a story without cohesiveness, and I feel like you won't leave us hanging for weeks or months on end. So, Yay!

I love the research (and first hand experience?) you bring to the story - it really transports the readers into this world.

You clearly are careful about your prose (and credit to your beta(s) too!). There are no careless mistakes or clumsy word choices that knock the reader out of the momentum of the story - so I'm completely and effectively lost and imersed in the boys' problems and challenges.

Which - by the way - are awesome! At first, I was put off by Navajo references on the Appalachian Trail, but the story was so compelling that I stuck with it, and was soon rewarded by Dean mentioning that skinwalkers aren't known east of the Mississippi, and then you revealed the Arizona license plates. So - problem solved. I could buy that now.

Your h/c decriptions are a pleasure to wallow in - and I know there must be more in store.

And finally - I'm intrigued at the relationship between Sam and Dean. It's such a moving target over the course of the series - when they are honest with each other and when they aren't... when they misunderstand each other and when they don't ... what they want and expect from each other.

Some of the fanfic I've been sampling lately really doesn't quite get the brothers' relationship right. Some Sam writers feel compelled to make Dean unsympathetic. I think you're walking a tricky line here, but setting the story shortly after Shadows works for the relationship you're exploring.

I'm eager for the rest of this - and more stories to come, I hope. I hope you'll forgive me for not commenting after each chapter, though. Once per story is my motto - and even then you really have to knock my socks off! This does!
bayre chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Very nice chapter Vic, the tension is building up. And Dean in hiking gear...gah!
Colby's girl chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
I just read through the first four chapters of the story and I am thoroughly hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the great reading. I'm not from the US so it's not a holidy here but I would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Great fic so far! Excellent limp, too. I love the subtle rift you have going between the brothers, and how it's playing out with the plot. Seems very in character.

Can't wait to read more :)
friendly chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
great job.. can't wait for more
Tyranusfan chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Another great chapter! I like how the boys seem to constantly misunderstand each other. You're really capturing the dynamic that existed back in season 1 before Sam and Dean "started to be brothers again."

Well done! Update soon!
Nilah chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
I can tell that I am going to love this story. Your Native American theme hooked me right off, and using that to offset the boys’ relationship at this time is perfect. I am betting that we can look forward to some chills, spills and thrills.
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »