Reviews for Hozho
SeaGlassGreen chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Congratulations on this excellent story. You took your time and created something worth reading and re-reading. I especially liked your supporting characters, Deb in particular; you really brought her to life. I look forward to your future works.
calcium77 chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Well, it is over :-( That is very sad. I truly loved your story. You did a great job with:

- keeping it exciting

- actiony but not too violent

- having just the right amount of limp Sam

- great brotherly relationship

- interesting other characters

I loved it all, but my favorite part was the time when Sam was kidnapped by the skinwalker. I read those chapters over a few times actually :-)

I looked forward to new chapters and was always super excited when I got one of those lovely emails announcing that there was one waiting for me :-)

I will keep an eye out for new stories from you for sure. You should definitely keep writing more...lots lots more.

Thanks for putting in so much work and sharing it with everyone! I guess all the hours at your computer are not wasted if so many people can enjoy what you create?

Take care!

Carol chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
I am sad that this story is at an end- I have loved reading it and can hardly wait for the next one.

When the 2 Supernatural books came out- being a totally obsessed fan- I had read them immediately. I have to tell you that they were nothing like the story you have completed. I was disappointed in the books but Hozho had me hooked from the first chapter. The characterization, emotion, drama and action had me checking for updates 2 and 3 times a day.

I admire the talent and skill that went into this tale, ( I wish I was a fraction as talented) and hope that you keep writing for my enjoyment, but mainly for your enjoyment.

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Fabulous wrap up, Vic. Just fabulous. I'm sorry to see this one go. I loved reading every minute of it. I can't wait to see more from you!
Surplus Imagination chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
You didn't say 'the end' and you didn't mark the story complete. Now you have to add a bit more.

Nice not-really (see above) ending. I liked that Nathan showed up. I suppose he was the deep voice in the last chapter. So much for my wanting to complicate things with John coming.

I hope you have some male brownies to celebrate the finish. Personally, I like to add pecans & chocolate chips to the Ghiradelli mix. Don't get stingy with the extras now.

Lee chapter 17 . 1/9/2008
This story rocked! What with the plot devices, developed characters, and kick-ass action scenes. Rock on man.
maxandkiz chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Wonderful ending! Loved Deb's snack for the boys! LOL! Actually I loved the whole story. I'm gonna miss reading it. Can't wait for your new one.
Colby's girl chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Boohoo...I'll miss this story so much! Congratulations on a wonderful story. As a reader I could tell that the subject must be close to your heart because it was well...full of heart. The story was well thought out, the action was amazing and the emotions captured in your words were beautiful. You managed to present an acutate portrayal of two characters already defined by someone else as well as introduce a wealth of characters all your own. Kudos to you and I can't wait to read more of your writing.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
I know who the "deep voice" is...Nathan! *glee* That was just an absolute gem of a story...angsty almost-broken-but-fixed-in-the-end goodness. *hearts* Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Thorny Hedge chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
*sigh* This was a quintessential SPN episode Kripke should totally hire you. I loved every second of it, and I look forward to your next tale.
Angela-Marie chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Absolutely wonderful. And a positively beautiful ending. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 17 . 1/8/2008
AW hun hehehhehe

omg what amazing work!

wowowowoowowowo ho ho ho go

hun that chapter got me so riled up lol, you had me scremaing at the laptop at ike 3 in the morning under the quilt heheheh x absoloutley loved it hun x

heheh what another amaizng peice of story that is jsut so perfect!

seriously who taught you to write kripke and Rowling and King?

lol x

life should come with a soundtrack but thats why we make our own and you have made your own in this story youve created the characters so much better than the show ever could and you've explored so much between them x its been an amazing few months with you and this story hun sorry it took me so long to review x my friend wont let me share her computor with ff stories...she gets i stole her clothes and blackmail is going on lol but i did get access to your story through her lol so the debate continues but im wining lol i needed to tell someone of her demise hehehe lol

nah were best friends but...i could dig up a lot of dirt on her

aw i love this story so much and how muhc hard work youve ut into it and so much effort in every chapter and every sentence for it all to come together elegantly and perfectly which you have x

i cannot give you enough smiles and hugs for the amount of joy and pain and crying ive done over this story-its been the one im most involved in x this story is my new fave from Entity by rozzyo7 lol x

you have such a talent hun x don't let it go to waste x

LOVED IT and will love every other story you ever write x

thankyou for your story x i have escaped reality so happy with yur writing x your imagination is my dream lol xthank you
Surplus Imagination chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
I think Dean got off too light at the hospital. I liked that the doctors had to keep following him around for treatment, though. And I'm guessing that the 'deep voice' was John. Next chapter should be pretty interesting.

As for the Mass. road sign paragraph. I like it. If you could throw in an arguement about which fork to take, I'd love it :)

Thanks for the update!
DreamShadows chapter 17 . 1/6/2008
Wow! So I'm gone on vacation for a week, and come back to find this in my inbox? Yay!

That was a pretty awesome chapter, yep pretty awesome indeed! The emotion and Dean's mind set as he waits for his brother, pushing his own needs from his mind was really enlightening!

All in all this story has been awesome since the beginning, I can't wait to see how you wrap it all up.

Thanks and take care,

geminigrl11 chapter 17 . 1/6/2008
(Life should definitely come with a soundtrack).

I don't want this to end! *mourns* It's been so completely INCREDIBLE.

I adore Sam-on-the-verge, looking skyward and feeling Jess beside him. The imagery was so damn moving I was in tears. And Dean, struggling so hard to keep all the pieces together, feeling his own injuries and seeing Sam with a neck IV (EEP!). Loe the doctors making him take care of himself, and the final image of him holding Sam's hand, gently rubbing, and Sam responding. Gorgeous.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »