Reviews for Hozho
Surplus Imagination chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
You didn't say 'the end' and you didn't mark the story complete. Now you have to add a bit more.

Nice not-really (see above) ending. I liked that Nathan showed up. I suppose he was the deep voice in the last chapter. So much for my wanting to complicate things with John coming.

I hope you have some male brownies to celebrate the finish. Personally, I like to add pecans & chocolate chips to the Ghiradelli mix. Don't get stingy with the extras now.

Thanks!
Lee chapter 17 . 1/9/2008
This story rocked! What with the plot devices, developed characters, and kick-ass action scenes. Rock on man.
maxandkiz chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Wonderful ending! Loved Deb's snack for the boys! LOL! Actually I loved the whole story. I'm gonna miss reading it. Can't wait for your new one.
Colby's girl chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Boohoo...I'll miss this story so much! Congratulations on a wonderful story. As a reader I could tell that the subject must be close to your heart because it was well...full of heart. The story was well thought out, the action was amazing and the emotions captured in your words were beautiful. You managed to present an acutate portrayal of two characters already defined by someone else as well as introduce a wealth of characters all your own. Kudos to you and I can't wait to read more of your writing.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
I know who the "deep voice" is...Nathan! *glee* That was just an absolute gem of a story...angsty almost-broken-but-fixed-in-the-end goodness. *hearts* Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Thorny Hedge chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
*sigh* This was a quintessential SPN episode Kripke should totally hire you. I loved every second of it, and I look forward to your next tale.
Angela-Marie chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Absolutely wonderful. And a positively beautiful ending. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 17 . 1/8/2008
AW hun hehehhehe

omg what amazing work!

wowowowoowowowo ho ho ho go

#lol

hun that chapter got me so riled up lol, you had me scremaing at the laptop at ike 3 in the morning under the quilt heheheh x absoloutley loved it hun x

heheh what another amaizng peice of story that is jsut so perfect!

seriously who taught you to write kripke and Rowling and King?

lol x

life should come with a soundtrack but thats why we make our own and you have made your own in this story youve created the characters so much better than the show ever could and you've explored so much between them x its been an amazing few months with you and this story hun sorry it took me so long to review x my friend wont let me share her computor with ff stories...she gets mad...so i stole her clothes and blackmail is going on lol but i did get access to your story through her lol so the debate continues but im wining lol i needed to tell someone of her demise hehehe lol

nah were best friends but...i could dig up a lot of dirt on her

aw i love this story so much and how muhc hard work youve ut into it and so much effort in every chapter and every sentence for it all to come together elegantly and perfectly which you have x

i cannot give you enough smiles and hugs for the amount of joy and pain and crying ive done over this story-its been the one im most involved in x this story is my new fave from Entity by rozzyo7 lol x

you have such a talent hun x don't let it go to waste x

LOVED IT and will love every other story you ever write x

thankyou for your story x i have escaped reality so happy with yur writing x your imagination is my dream lol xthank you
Surplus Imagination chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
I think Dean got off too light at the hospital. I liked that the doctors had to keep following him around for treatment, though. And I'm guessing that the 'deep voice' was John. Next chapter should be pretty interesting.

As for the Mass. road sign paragraph. I like it. If you could throw in an arguement about which fork to take, I'd love it :)

Thanks for the update!
DreamShadows chapter 17 . 1/6/2008
Wow! So I'm gone on vacation for a week, and come back to find this in my inbox? Yay!

That was a pretty awesome chapter, yep pretty awesome indeed! The emotion and Dean's mind set as he waits for his brother, pushing his own needs from his mind was really enlightening!

All in all this story has been awesome since the beginning, I can't wait to see how you wrap it all up.

Thanks and take care,

DS
geminigrl11 chapter 17 . 1/6/2008
(Life should definitely come with a soundtrack).

I don't want this to end! *mourns* It's been so completely INCREDIBLE.

I adore Sam-on-the-verge, looking skyward and feeling Jess beside him. The imagery was so damn moving I was in tears. And Dean, struggling so hard to keep all the pieces together, feeling his own injuries and seeing Sam with a neck IV (EEP!). Loe the doctors making him take care of himself, and the final image of him holding Sam's hand, gently rubbing, and Sam responding. Gorgeous.
jenilee chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
Sorry Vicki for the late review somehow I totally missed the update for this. Oh wow it's almost over and I'm kinda sad about that. There is so much I love about this chapter but my favourite things has to be Dean's doctor. Man you sure nailed the oc's in this story. They are all so full of life and personality. Enough that you feel like you could phone and have Dr. Stewart paged.

“I don’t know what I was doing wrong,” Dean said softly. “It just wouldn’t stop bleeding.” Poor Dean just kills him that he might of screwed up with Sam's wound.

oh oh *raises hand* is the deep voice their dad? *crosses fingers*
kokoda2007 chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
I know you're probably ready for a break from writing, but this fic definitely hasn't been too long - its been well paced and every chapter has me eager to read the next one.

I realise it's coming to a natural end, but I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you'll start another fic as soon as this one's complete.
Kaewi chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
You're crazy thinking this story has been a long time coming! You update so consistently, it gives me just enough time to read and review before the next chapter comes out.

The image that really got to me in this chapter was Sam's arm turned upward because of the IV and Dean tentatively touching his hand. Just stuck with me. It's such an unnatural position that it shows how vulnerable Sam is, and just how affected Dean is.

I'm definitely sad to see this coming to an end, but this story had a great progression and it does feel like it's coming to a natural close. I love it when stories feel like that! I can comfort myself in assuming you'll write more stories in the future :)
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Oh! Who's the one who's gonna watch Dean? When will Sam wake up? Questions questions...
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »