Reviews for The Stone of Tempus
gello5440 chapter 12 . 3/3
Just started reading this charming story. Hoping I don't have to wait five years for the next chapter. Love the premise.
CrazyforSpike chapter 12 . 1/6
Omg! can't wait for more!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
CONTINUE!
CrazyforSpike chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
please write more this is such a good story
buffyspike4eva chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
megumisakura chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
great story!

please update soon!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
Cute! I want a talking monkey! Update soon with all the Spuffyness. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lkaplon chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
Dear Santa,

One thing that I REALLY, REALLY want for Christmas this year is for Secret Slayer to finish this fic. It's been very interesting and I need to know whether or not Buffy and Spike and William and Buffy get back to their own times. And I need to know how SunnyD's Buffy is going to handle her friends when she gets back. And I need to know about the one moment of happiness thing. Just 'cuz I'm pretty sure that it means that Buffy is going to end up pregnant... Well, I can hope not, 'cuz personally, honestly, I don't have much use for rugrats and I can't see Buffy's life working with one. BUT, I need to know. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Boolochka06 chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
you should update! i like this story. hope to see more soon!
Shelaweena chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
yes, please continue to update. This one was cute!
DramioneLurver chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Please, please, please continue! I can't wait to find out what happens! Is Buffy pregnant? I want her to be! They can change back and the gang will find out that Spike and Buffy are together and then they can all find out Buffy's gonna have Spike's kid! Love it!
Bridge chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
I like your story and I can't wait for updates.
Dontia chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
I'm glad you updated. How are Buffy and Spike going to get home? And they're going to get their own Evelyn, right?
DeanFTWinchester chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
Haha, awesome story. The british monkey's awesome. Please update!
behindURlies chapter 11 . 12/10/2008