Reviews for The Stone of Tempus
juggling chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Thank you Thank you !
juggling chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
SO short ! So good ! Thanks!
juggling chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Well yeah, I liked that ! Thanks!
juggling chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I just started reading this, I really hope it isn't an abandoned WIP 'cause I really like it. Thanks!
gello5440 chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Just started reading this charming story. Hoping I don't have to wait five years for the next chapter. Love the premise.
CrazyforSpike chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Omg! can't wait for more!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
CrazyforSpike chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
please write more this is such a good story
buffyspike4eva chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
megumisakura chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
great story!

please update soon!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
Cute! I want a talking monkey! Update soon with all the Spuffyness. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lkaplon chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
Dear Santa,

One thing that I REALLY, REALLY want for Christmas this year is for Secret Slayer to finish this fic. It's been very interesting and I need to know whether or not Buffy and Spike and William and Buffy get back to their own times. And I need to know how SunnyD's Buffy is going to handle her friends when she gets back. And I need to know about the one moment of happiness thing. Just 'cuz I'm pretty sure that it means that Buffy is going to end up pregnant... Well, I can hope not, 'cuz personally, honestly, I don't have much use for rugrats and I can't see Buffy's life working with one. BUT, I need to know. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Boolochka06 chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
you should update! i like this story. hope to see more soon!
Shelaweena chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
yes, please continue to update. This one was cute!
DramioneLurver chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
Please, please, please continue! I can't wait to find out what happens! Is Buffy pregnant? I want her to be! They can change back and the gang will find out that Spike and Buffy are together and then they can all find out Buffy's gonna have Spike's kid! Love it!