Reviews for Kurorasen
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Yeah I read your little profile update, go...fuck...your...self...

I have ZERO respect and/or like for ANYONE who thinks Kishimoto and his trash series are good. You seem to think that yourself so you get NO respect for me Kishimoto dick rider.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
the one ailko will bein Lum cothers and others will be in tema r cothers and narot will be in dr doom cothers
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
if he get a harem why not get ion sakar 3 from the clound 1 from the sade and rainfull to as will some hooks too
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Maybe if YOU took your mouth off of Kishimoto's ass then you'd see that an unbeatable Naruto is where he belongs as well as that pathetic village being destroyed.

God you fucking canon lovers are a damn virus. Just as stubborn to die out like HIV or Aids.
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
dethdraco666 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
You need to continue this story. Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseee.
bombshell0 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I have enjoyed the story so far. I honestly wasn't expecting tsubaki or kagero to be in it. As for the first poll question I think tayuya should live, but what she becoes afterwards is up to you. As for Karin I think she could be another one of Naruto's toys but still thats up to you. I think kabuto could be an antagonist or secondary antagonist if kept alive. Kimmimaro I honestly never cared too much about him so thats up to you. Again good story. Keep it going
Leez chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
So I'm guessing this author note is a load of bull then? Seeing as it has been 4 years since you last updated it :/.
likeicare chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
(mostly like arashi)

The Void Sage chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Tayuya should live, Kabuto should die, Orochimaru should stay be revived but used as a puppet and controlled by Akatsuki, cant wait for the next chapter!
Demoness6661 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
please continue soon
banditdk19 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I liked the story at first, thinking it was a dark fic but I don't see any dark elements in your fic now. His first kills of Mizuki and Orochimaru were brutal, efficient and ruthless, it made great impression. Now he acts like a canon Naruto, having sympathy for all his enemies and try to make them see the "light". It makes him pathetic and completely out of "dark" character. He is also nowhere near as strong as he started off after consuming Kyuubi.
Helsng-Naru-Bleach chapter 3 . 1/3/2013