Reviews for Promises
Breyton2009 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
i really love this story you should finish it one day!
Goven chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
really cute story please update more
im.original chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
intresting
UnguidedLight chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
cool :)
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
so you know you're like, the only person to ever write a billie/paige story? i mean, the only good one, that is. would you please update. pretty please? i miss this story.
Emma James chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
cool
Pricilla Grey chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
This is fantastic, please update!
CharmedOneForever chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Wow! I LOVE this story! It has everything - drama, action, romance (between one of my favourite pairings too!) and you've left it at such an evil cliffhanger! Damn you lol. Please update soon, I love it. Billie and Paige are so good together. Update!
jotajota15 chapter 11 . 9/29/2008
you have to update this story! I love the pairing of Paige and Billie. In my opinion there is a total lack of Billie fics out there in the Charmed Fandom. I dont know why people hated on her character. I love Kaley Cucoco.

Billie with the babies in the future. so sweet. Wonder who they get to be the dad? Love to know more.

PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Abzhighman23 chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Hey I know u havent updated for a while but im hopin u carry on soon with this cos its awesome please hurry and update :D xx
Steph chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
omg im absolutly loving this story, i mean its so layered in the emotions characters and everything.

i like the twist you are taking in that Prue's old demons back to attack Billie, is there a conection between Prue and Billie, like maybe Billie is her daughter or sumthing?

please update soon, im just dyin to find out whats going on next.

please please please, update soon!
FaberryFan chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
i loved this story

i always liked the idea of paige/billie

i hope you update

i wonder what's gonna happen to billie.

cocopuffz chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
Great new chapter, I wanna known who the brown haired man is ).