Reviews for Kim Possible Team Probable First Odd Job
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Really good story here. Great job keeping true to the characters and the KP Verse. I like how you switched back and forth between Kim and Grimm at the end. :D
Nethar chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
like it. Always wandrerd how Grimm got started on teh wohl mercenary thing.
Darev chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
If Slyrr's happy, I'm happy. It's not easy taking OC's from other writers and remain truthful to the author's work while adding a little of your own unique flavor. This could lead to a partnership between you and Slyrr. Team Probable are great characters and I'd love to see them on television. Keep writing and I hope to hear from you again.

Knight
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Dark Warrior,

I enjoyed your first chapter/prelude, "First Odd Job".

I have to warn you about the FF document server...It has some issues you may encounter that can make any story lose some of its meaning:

1) It does not display full website URLs. Typing "w-dot-whatever-dot-com", without the quotes, is one way to work around *this* nuisance.

2) It also has issues displaying certain type-face characters, such as the 'at', 'pound', 'asterisk', and 'percent' signs (I am curious as whether they will appear here in the review server... #*%). This means 'giving 110 percent' (using the symbol) would read 'giving 110'.

3) If you want to use italics, underlines, or bold type to emphasize certain words in a story, be careful to review their placement in the document. Underlined words at the end of a sentence sometimes lose their corresponding punctuation marks. Words in italics or underlined sometimes get crammed next to the next word.

All of these issues may seem minor, to be sure. However, fixing these issues in the 'document edit' area will make a story easier to read,

The easier a story is to read, the better the chance people will read it to its conclusion.

Happy readers are *repeat* readers.

Repeat readers are more likely to leave reviews.

Reviews are the virtual 'coin' of this realm and the true measure of a writer's success.

I really would like to check out some other 'Team Probable' stories, but the aforementioned FF server issue kept the website from being displayed. In your reply to this review (or in a PM), please use the 'work-around' I suggested to tell me where to find these stories.

BTW, I notice this is your first Kim Possible story. I am about to start my fifth story here myself, but I have written over 300 reviews on other KP stories.

On behalf of the writers here, I would like to cordially welcome you to the KP universe. Don't be a stranger!

One other thing...I look at this tale and wonder...did you watch the "Mirror, Mirror" episode of Star Trek recently? :*)

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Slyrr chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I'm flattered that another author of talent felt inspired enough by my OCV's (original character villains) to write their OWN tales about them. Thanks for the story, and for keeping it grounded in the KP universe where it belongs. I admit, I never gave much thought to writing the story of their first 'mission', being more focused on when they met Kim for the first time.

Mr. Matter made me kind of wonder what his 'powers' were or his gimmick, but his two dunder-headed henchmen kind of stole the show. Short of prefacing every sentence with the word "Duh", they were the quintessential dimwit sidekicks. I'll be revealing more about TP's hometown and school in future chapters of my latest story, but the hints dropped here should also wet your whistles for things to come.

The bouncing back and forth between Kim and Grimm at the end was nice, just to remind us all that it was Kim who inspired the whole fanfiction thing in the first place. Looking forward to more tales, and again, thanks for the compliment!

Slyrr