Reviews for Gullah Gullah Island
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
LMAO OMG! That's adorable. :) I do like it. I can see this. It's cute, except for the fact that this is way before Alex even became a couldn't be the nephew that she carried, the surrogate baby that they're talking about here. Besides that, it's good. :)
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I can see Bobby watching children's tv with or without a child present. I have never seen Gullah Gullah Island, but I know some kids who liked it a lot.
aspiemom chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I loved watching Gullah Gullah Island with my boys. Can't say the same about Naruto or Billy and Mandy's Grim Adventures.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Adorable. Yeah, as far as I'm concerned Nathan is his name and if the show ever gives him one it had darned well better be the right name! Come to think of it, I think fandom named Joe as well and the show took it. How cool is that! Can't figure out how we named him Joe seeing as he wasn't mentioned until the fifth season and we've been writing him in for years. Hm. But I'm off topic. I love this little gem. It cracked me up, and I can totally see Nathan and Bobby watching kid's shows together and Bobby would love it just as much (if not more) than Nathan. Nathan would probably outgrow it sooner and Uncle Bobby would start whining to watch it some more when Nate moves on to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh, dear, I'm showing my age. I believe this review is longer than the episode the line was from. Point is, it's adorable, as always. I can always count on you for the happy fluffies. Stay 'shippy! LMR/Emily