Reviews for Brutally Honest
Raptor-Elephant chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
This was quite sad [ but very good and realistc, as in you killed him off without trying to think of an extraordinary way for them all to get out of it. I liked how you portrayed Guy, showing his better side. Kudos from me D
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Not being funny, but killing off a great new character was and is cruel...
Soapy-Liedown chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Good story, i really enjoyed it, and hope to here more about Morgan soon.

Soap.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
I LOVE IT! Allan should get someone! but NOT DJAQ! I LOVE IT!
Gewher chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
AW! Melted. Completely melted. Like puddle on the floor. I love you! They are so good together, like perfect. I love them like THIS MUCH! So cute that ending. I actually didn't believe Michael was dead at first, then it sank in and I was like: POOR MORGAN! then: She better not be mad at Allan! Oh Allan! So sad! Gosh, he and Michael weren't super close but they were friends right? It would be so hard to kill a friend and then go on non-chalantly like he did. He's such a talented lier it's a curse some times. I love the fact that Guy isn't a really bad guy in your stories. I always did think he was misunderstood. Plus he's not the ugliest villain in the world if you get my drift... HIS FOREARMS! But of course, he is nothing as compared to Will and Allan (MY FAVES)! They both know how to kill me with just one look. I love them. And I love your stories. Keep going. Morgan is one OC I'll never tire of!
Stripysockz chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
That ending was so incredibly cheesy, but in a good way! It just put a great big smile on my face because of its cuteness! You wrapped the story up really well, I can't wait to read the next one! Before I forget, though, I keep meaning to tell you that in the story summary you should put AllanOC instead of AllanMorgan - I don't mind either way, but other authors might.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next installment, so update soon!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
I seriously liked the ending. So Alan was ordered to kill? That makes it even sadder. Anyway, loved it very very much. Next part soon?
PetiteDiable chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Dont delay, update today! hehe that rhymes :D

Seriously though you gotta update asap I LOVE THIS! x
Soapy-Liedown chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
No! I want Morgan and Allan to end up together, there has to be a good reason for Allan to have killed Micheal, or may be it wasn't real, may be it was fake, update soon,

Soap.
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Allan, Allan, Allan, hm, not surprised, and that is a shock even to me.
Stripysockz chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Michael's dead! Wow, so angsty! Poor Morgan, Allan better make up with her and fast! That chapter had the awesomeness factor, but it left a lot of loose ends, so please update soon!
RixxiSpooks chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
I did enjoy it! Will was so sweet! Are you American by any chnace cos you've written pants? Or did you actually mean the underwear? anyhoo, great story! update! I wanna know what michael's plan is!
PetiteDiable chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Loved the allan/morgan in this! FAB! UPDATE ASAP! x
Gewher chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Not bein' funny but, shoot darn girl! You're killin' me! I don't think I can go another moment of waiting for Allan and Morgan. They just make me so frustrated. Love the Will and Morgan friendship moment. Will and Allan have always contested for the number one favorite character on Robin Hood. I'm still not sure which one is. I guess they're tied. You're stories are awesome. I've read like all of them and still find myself wanting more. You rock, in other words. Keep going. Because you keep me going during my long waits to download new episodes of Robin Hood. Gosh darn, I wish we could get BBC where I live in Canada...
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Don't exactly know what to say, but i love it!