Reviews for Hot Spring Discussions
FrostKittyZona chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I was dying! This was too great! Kiba is one of my favorite characters and KibaHina is one of my favorite pairings so this was not only too funny but awesome!
narutofanyays chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow, I thought this piece was amazing! I think it was really funny... hehe. KibaHina forever!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was a nice one. Keep it up!
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
he can also like necks 2! hinata-chan :}
Withered Pages chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
this was just flat out amazing, thank you so much for existing.
no ceilings chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love this. Kiba is too hot / you pretty much nailed each guy on the head with what we could expect from them in bed haha. I agree, Sasuke would probably be the S/M kinda guy. xD
Sapphireous chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
haha! i love the girls' conversation :)))
harley944 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
loved it
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Funny, naughty and sweet all at the same time. Shame on Shino, evesdropping on them! But it ended up all for a good cause. Yay for other people faving it so belated me might find it in the sea of Naruto fic. Too much fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Raaawr hina got some claws. She'll have kiba whipped in no time:) haha
Mugiwara-san chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hah. This was soo cute :'D I loved the talk the girls had and how bad Shino was, listen to them. XD
The end was a bit.. confusing, but not less cute :3
I'm not good at words now. I'm sorry.
jinxed72 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
oh jeez, leave it to Ino to start a conversation like that! The ending was so cute! I loved it!
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
really good. i just love these two together. and the stuff about the other guys just cracked me up!

-L.M.
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I loved this story! You managed to mix cute and smut, congrats!

I really liked how the girls were kind of pervy when talking about the guys in the hot spring, it shows that even though they're ninja, they're still teenage girls.

Oh, Hinata's in deep. God, she sounds very in love.

Kiba being nervous at the end cracked me up!

Wonderful fic, I love it!
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
...I'm in love. You rock! I love this pairing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »