Reviews for The razor-edged return of memory
Britta Laveshe chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*shivers* Haunting, it is.
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Wow very good please wright more
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That was...well...amazing. I feel sorry for Remus here. He's the indirect victim of everything, deserving pity but getting less than his fair share. Sirius and Peter both had the truth, savior to one and a leech to the other. Lily and James, while they were dead, had no longer a part in the aftermath. Lily's friends are never really mentioned, but they weren't as close to two of the three, so their own edge hurt less. And Remus is there to pick up the pieces...he's been hit by a blunt edge, but the memories return razor-sharp. Did I mention that in a few minutes I'll have a new favorite author?
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Lovely reactions from Remus. There were a few punctuation/speell checker errors, but other than that, lovely fic.
StickPegasus chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Good job, very sad. I love Remus angst. I especially like the "It was surreal and all too real at once." Will you be writing more?
Choco chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
In the Harry Potter section of , originality is becoming a rarity. Almost all of the stories seem to be about the same person, same pair, each with a similar plot and focus. But here's something diffrent, something special. I liked this story a lot; Remus is one of my favorite characters, I loved how you went into his past and all. The similies were amazing, as were the grammar and spelling. You should write here more often! This fanfic was a refreshing spin on an extremely mundane day. You have brightened my day; thank you!
karello chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
short and intensive, with an irrefutable emotional realism. thank you for crafting and sharing this gem! 0)
RaiLei chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
cool. Molly_Hail
mj chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Great written and very one suggestion, if you want it to be authentic in England it's Autumn not writing!
Hypereactivewabit chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
That was interesting
Adrienne Williams chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Moving. Heartrending. Emotional.

That about sums it up. I absolutely love the way you captured Lupin after the news broke. It seems so real. Keep writing!

DRI
The one and only STAR chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Very powerful and well written. I've thought about Remus's thoughts at this time, too, but I could never write them. It's all so complicated, ya know? But this is really good.
Emi-Chan1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
::sniff sniff:: Wow. So touching. Poor Remus :(
Meatball chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
*sniff* Poor Remus! *sniff* Good story, though! Very good!
Myr Halcyon chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Excellent story...I love a good depressing Lupin story, and this is exactly what I was imagining.