Reviews for April, 1912
TheEasternWind chapter 3 . 10/16
Wasn't wearing make up frowned upon during those times? Especislly eyeshadow and eyeliner? (They didn't even have liquid liner. They had something like cake liner you needed to mix up sith water...)
ChristianMom54 chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
Wow, just Wow. Loved it and thank you for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
Interesting twi/titanic fic. Thanks for sharing.
Lola Cola 7 chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Loved thisss! :DDDD
debslmac chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
:) loved this story
beatles101 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
This was a really cute story!
KelseyBea chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
This is a really good story! I had originally bypassed it as I tend to only read all human stories. But after seeing that your story was translated into two other languages and ha so many reviews I decided to give it a chance. I am glad I did! It was great! Sometimes incredibly cheesy and cliche, but what love story like that isn't? I loved how you truly did incorporate the movie Titanic into it but didn't follow it word by word. That was very creative and it worked very well. I watched the movie titanic after I finished this story and I E's surprised how many quotes you took from it but didn't make it completely obvious you did so. Great job! First vampire Edward story I have liked in a long time!
longtobeme chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow! I am assuming that Bella just met Edward! I just found this story and added it to my favorites!
Isaline chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
Bonjour, je suis une lectrice de ta traduction en Français. Comme il est 3h30 en France je ne prend pas le courage de traduire mon texte en Anglais est par soucie de syntaxe je préfère ton traducteur Français/ Anglais. Désoler. Mais je viens de lire que tu ne ferais pas de suite, et je caresse l'espoir que ma petites supplication te fera changer d'avis. Il n'y aurait pas de suite correspondant à un film mais ce n'est pas grave. Tu a du talent et je suis sur que même un OS serai bien pour une petite suite. Parce que je suis clairement " déçu " de la fin.
Hilo again chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
Lololol I'm the thousandth reviewer! What's my prize? Jk! Fantastic story! I loved it!
Hilo chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Eeek! So I read this fanfic awhile ago, like 2 years ago. I remember I love it! So I found it again, and it's still really marvelous!(: excellent job!n
Bookworm6193 chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
This is a really awesome story!
may96 chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
It's a nice story. I think it would have been better if you had broken away from the movie more.
XxmilkshakexX chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
its great im so amazed that u could love titanic as much as me
XxmilkshakexX chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love it. I love the idea of it
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »