Reviews for The Day I Fall In Love
Squall'sScar chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
Hi, I tried to e-mail you, but your e-mail doesn't work. I wanted to ask you one question. Do Recca and Yanagi end up together? What happens to them? I'm new to the series and am dying to know! I've signed this review so you can e-mail me. Thanks!
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
I think this is the most romantic Flame of Recca story I've read so far. As my way of thanks, I'll add this one to my favvourites list.
Abyssynian Sword chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Lovely. I love the story of Yanagi and Recca.

Please write more about them.
Reccayanagi chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
It's great except that Yanagi calls Recca "Recca-kun" not "Recca-chan"
botan-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
aww... sweet... do a fuuko/tokiya too!
itoshii-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
it is a very cute story. NEED A SEQUEL!
Shinwolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Loved it! Sequel! Yes, it *is* me...surprised, ne? I'm still alive...yes, sequel, must have, quick...(in case you didn't know these two are my favorite characters).
Rune Valentine chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Yeah! Write a sequel! Make it Tokiya and Fuuko too. It's so kawaiiiii!
KarinGatomon Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
write a sequel! Fuuko and Tokiya 4eva!

write about Fuuko and Tokiya!
Yvonne chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
That is a great one. Keep it up. If you don't mind can you please write another chapter that says that Tokiya and Fuuko getting married. Thank you!
Kyanos chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I hope you would write a sequel about Tokiya and Fuuko!
umi ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
i juz hope you'll continue this fanfic of yours ...
Black Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
*blubbers* That was so romantic ! I can't wait for my turn *grin* after reading your fic. It was sappy and sweet, but not over-done, and the ending was a nice touch _~. ~~ Recca and Hime forever! ( it used to piss me off when ppl signed off like that, but now that I've started to worship the couple, I've a crazy urge to do that...O_o;;)
ice water chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
nice and cute fic. you SHOULD write a sequel. hehe probably about fuuko and tokiya getting married. hehe
ReccaGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
OMG! ::sobs:: I LOVE IT! ::puts hanky away:: Yes, you should defintely write a sequel! CAN'T WAIT! WAI WAI WAI!