Reviews for To Be Loved
Baset chapter 50 . 10/24/2008
omg that was so awesome...poor taker...he's being picked on already..lol

i'm sad to see your story end..but you ended it perfectly. i'm glad it ended happily. thanks for the story and for inspiring me to write mine
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 49 . 10/22/2008
OMG! I JUST CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER! lol amazing
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
Oh man... I can't believe you left us like that!

This chapter was AMAZING. This whole time I was not liking Hunter, but now... wow. I'm interested in this whole Taker/H thing. But still... omg. Who is he going to choose?

Aw. I don't want the story to end. I still remember when I stayed up all night, not studying for my math exam, just to catch up on this story. "/

Can't wait to read the end... kind of.
AnonymousPunk chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
Great Update. Nice little twist there. Looking forward to the end.
11Dancer14 chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
Maye: IT BETTER BE MARK! *growls*

Dancer: Don't mind her, she's just grumpy because her power went out during wrestling on Monday. We loved it so far and will read anything else you post. Unforturely with school we will most likely review on Fridays, but WE WILL REVIEW! we have loved it all so far, whoever he doesn't chose better be civil or else you can set Maye on him!

Maye: Seriously, I would be more than happy to be a crazy girl who runs in and clobbers the guy :)

Dancer and Maye: Update soon!
dj-ssdd chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
amazing chapter. im glad shawns back and im scared as to who he chose :S hunter and taker kissed :P they should all 3 just be together, theyd be happy
KBS25 chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
God Please let Shawn pick Both becuase i don't think he can pick between Mark and Hunter! update soon
Baset chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
damn it..what's his choice! I'm kinda sad to see your story coming to its end..but it will be interesting how you decided to end it.

though i will admit, it's a little weird to see mark and hunter so close..its kinda cute..poor shawn though...
BellaHickenbottom chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
1) WHY THE FUCK DID THEY KISS?

2) YAY SHAWN'S ALIVE!

3) WHO DID HE CHOOSE!

4) PUT LAST CHAPTER UP LIKE NOW PLEASE!
LCHime chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
Okay shawn is back that's good but he has made his choice that's bad. Oh God I hope he choses both oh please let him chose both please oh please oh please. I can't wait for the finale i just hope it all ends up on a high and good note esp a threesome romance. Because let's face it because of shawn taker and hunter are falling for each other.

Man now i want to read the ending now!

As leader of the wsfa i want to read the ending now can i have a preview or spoilers please please please?
Souless666 chapter 49 . 10/21/2008
He chose Kane didn't he! He's going to break both their hearts and pick Kane.

DAMN YOU HBK!

lol
takers dark lover chapter 49 . 10/20/2008
OMG! I can't wait for last chapter! I hope there all happy in the end!
TonyGibbsFan chapter 49 . 10/20/2008
I wonder who he gonna pick lol. I am like Shawn i can eat ice cream all day long lol.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 49 . 10/20/2008
He's going to choose *drum roll* Kevin! j/k. Poor boys, so confused and then Shawn shows back up. Torture, pure unadulterated torture.

I can't believe that it's almost over, it's been a good ride hun. As always, Loves It!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 49 . 10/20/2008
I can't believe it's almost the end! Ahh! This chapter was amazing, and I look forward to seeing Shawn's choice.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »