Reviews for Oblivion
John Grohs chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this was an awesome story.
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
the Undertaker is my favorite wrestler ever! I love this story this story is also on too. I really love this fic it will have to go into my favorites! I love the Deadman, He is too hot! Thank you for making this story it ROCKS! Love it! I am watching the Royal Rumble match right now as i was reading this story!
shelley chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
ok that was a great story i really love undertaker alot (i think he's sexy) but i love him some much and that was a great story you need to make another one like this
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
this was a good short fic. i liked it.
Helen E. Coyote chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh it's very god ] 10/10 love it
GreatBigFreak chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Ya know, that was a pretty good lil' fic. It certainly made a lot of sense out of that very incomprehensible speech when it was given at the time... I personally thought Taker was prolly on Coke or something at the time, and it made perfect sense to him... But you did a really good job of expalining it. Nice insight into the character at the time and what was to come. Good job.
Sailor Billion Dollar Princess chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I love this story. This is great!
John Monroe chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is truly one of the best Undertaker stories that I've read. As you know, I'm John Monroe- author of Stalked. Since you read my story, I decided to check this one. It is very interesting. Oh, I'm updating my story now. Thanks, and rest... in... peace!
turtle gurl17 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I am a very HUGE undertaker fan,so you can amagine my surprice when I found this story. I personally think the undertaker is the hottest man alive.I look forward to the next few chapters.

Have a nice day!
VideoY3K chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
It would've made a great story for the WWF magazine back in the day. Well done.