Reviews for Frisewide's Dream
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aww i loved it
Wander52 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
They really have a connection...
Kells chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Hee, I loved it. It's the first time I've read a CSI story and known the places mentioned. I went to uni in Oxford and actually lived in Marston Road for a year. I can picture the possible B&Bs and where they were walking.

Totally upset that Grissom never made it to my college though.
Beuller chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Thank you. Just. Thank you.
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
aww! bring a tear to my eye! (lol everything is doing that atm! if I didn't know any better I'd think I was pregnant! lol). Very sweet! Long live the hope that Sara returns (although she never left - it was a mass hallucination - at least in the bubble I live in!).
litbuff chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love this story. Wonderfully written. Bittersweet and believable. Thanks for the hope. :)
microgirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Nice job! It was good to see Sara go off somewhere that wasn't California. Your explanation for her choosing England was absolutely fitting. And the last two lines are true for us fans as well.
wobbear chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
You have the English weather and gloom down pat; in London winters it often seemed like I was in the midst of a B&W movie. But I digress. This is a beautifully crafted fic with a plausible storyline. Tough to pick a favorite line, but after all that rushed traveling I can see why G would do this: "His palms slid over her back as though trying to make sure she was completely there".

The abiding hope at the end is a lovely thing to hold on to. It was perfect, thank you.
Mad-for-Jorja chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Excellent. I can definately seen Grissom sulking after Sara left. Here's to hoping TV-Grissom will also go find Sara.
canopygrl chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
VR-YOU RULE! But I am sure you know that already!.
secret2013 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Thank you for the "sequel". I really love Foot in the door. And this one gives my gsr-hope. kerstin
Crystalwitch chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Beautiful. Very, very beautiful.
mischiefrg chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Nice...I could only wish this could happen on the show.
cancsifan chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Until TPTB decide to enlighten us all, I will keep my fingers crossed and take satisfaction in fics like yours. Well done.
CPDCSI chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Awesome...lets hope it works out this way. As usual excellent character depiction.