Reviews for Waking Eyes
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That was good , I always wondered myself why he didn't walk away . You gave me an answer . Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
exactly
onlytoask chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Another great story.
Aista chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Yep, wake-up calls. They all seem to suck for some reason - hindsight really is 20/20. Thanks for writing, would've loved to have seen where you'd take this.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Excellent alternative naruto
Guptanation chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
damn... couldn't agree more about how annoying that devotion in the face of everything is... and honestly, I think the way things play out in canon is more than a little beyond the realm of reality, you don't suddenly start making any kind of significant bonds with the people who used to laugh in your face and pick on you and did so for years, it's just not possible to really feel that kinda closeness with them, unless you actually spend years building those relationships over time, something he never had the chance to do since he leaves with Jiraiya so soon after the academy... personally, I think the whole crush on Sakura thing is a humongous stretch, I mean, yeah, he may think that she's good looking, but the way she treats him, any kind of affection would have been beaten out a long time before he left for his training trip.

But yeah, anyways, thought it was an interesting story, particularly his coming to the realization that calling someone a friend doesn't actually make them a real friend by watching what happens to somebody else.
MightyMouseO.O chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
you should start this story up again
derderxp chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wake up and walk away eh?
AMP chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is wonderful. You should try and write more about thus storyline. Anyway- awesome job.
Code Aster chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Nicely written with a great premise. I'll admit I had wondered why Naruto never compared his situation to that of other kids in the village. After the fox's attack he can't have been the only orphan in his age bracket and certainly not the only one not treated well.
munky5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
WOW didnt thought of that scenario, great work here and plus for the last line hehehe \m/
tdturner87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I can only say how deep and awesome this was and how i wish that this was a story that you had planned on continuing
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I have to wonder what Naruto would choose to do with himself; where would whim take him?
isadorathegreat chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
If the series (or Naruto himself) followed any type of common sense, this would have happened. I like the insight in this story, the ending surprised me at first, and I find this a very good fic. Left me feeling sad, yes, but I can't that image of the girl with resentful eyes out of my head ...
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is pretty cool. I like where this idea is going. Please write more soon.