Reviews for The Sixth Sense Defies
IIIIBLANKIIII chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Thats kooool cant wait for the next chapter !
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This is an interesting story. It's nice to see that as he has grown older he has not lost his special ability. The fact that he wishes to tell someone outside his family makes way for an interesting story.

The older Cole retains several of his traits he had as a child. For one you mentioned that he smiled at a girl who was nice to him. I take it that means he is still viewed as a freak. I think you did well showing the advancement in his age. When reading his spoken words I figured he was older simply by the vocabulary he used before reading that he is seventeen. Great job making his age apparent through his sense of maturity and word choice.

The story's summary really interested me and pulled me into reading. I think you have talent with description judging by the way you describe the ghost in chapter one and the power line in chapter three. But other than that there is very little detail in this story. Since you are good at writing these descriptions I recommend that you add much more in future chapters.

Along those lines, I'm really interested in what happened to the ghost in the first chapter. Perhaps you can include more about her later on as well.

One more thing I noticed takes place in the scene where Cole reveals his secret to Lein. Great work with making this moment difficult for Cole, as you mentioned her being the first alive person, other than his mother, that he told (Unless you read the Sixth Sense series in which two other people know, if you like the movie you may enjoy the books). Anyway, the fact that he slowly approaches her before "confronting" her, which I think is a great word to describe that moment, really shows a bit of anxiety towards the upcoming explanation. As for Lein, she's kind of a flat character thus far. I would expect more of a reaction from her after hearing that Cole can see dead people. Even if she believes him, hearing that is bound to have a response (either external or internal) sooner or later.

This story is pretty good so far and I look forward to reading more.
kmbloomy chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
EP! POOR COLE AND LEIN!

i gotta know whats gonna happen!
kmbloomy chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
oh will she believe him? i gotta know! *keeps reading*
kmbloomy chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
oh, i like the sound of that ghost. are you going to talk about her more?
shelly chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
WOW I just found out about this site like yesterday and have been reading story by story.. all of them are so good, u guys are such good writers! I can never write like that...

Anyway. MoosWoodson, I LOVE this story, which I just read now, and I REALLY hope you wud continue it, although I see it has been like a year or something.

plz try!
Anime-junkie101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Thanks for the review. I love your story too! Well written. I loved this movie, although I haven't watched it in a few years. Short chapters, so post soon! Good work!

Britney.
musiclover610 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
THIS IS AMAZING!

Very good!

You're such a good writer!

I'm jealous lol

keep writing please :)

-Music
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
interestingly gory... i love it!