Reviews for A Fine Case Of Guilt
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
oh, wonderful as I am coming to see is the norm, from you. I love the Starlights session and am glad I found someone who writes good but realistic stories about them
StarS Manga fanatic chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
I realy enjoyed this poem. A fan of the anime for years yet only up to S have I seen. StarS fascinated me because I want to see it badly so I decided to get the manga which is truly beautiful, I love Kakyuu and the Kinmoku-sei and it's hard to some by such fics, plus you kept Seiya female YEY! It is a sweet charming story, showing how noble Seiya is to Kakyuu-hime and how understanding she can be, I am a big fan of your work Bill, especially Pink rebellion and as a 16-yr old British male bent on writing I am glad there is someone who I can draw inspiration from, thank you. (My fic is out soon, concentrating on Galaxia's merge with chaos and how the animamates killed their own senshi for power and glory.)
Seira-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
So beautifully written! D I thought the characterization was great too. I loved it!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Wonderful. Is this meant to hint at some yuri between the princess and Seiya, or just a love like the Inners have for Sailor Moon? Perhaps this could be explored further, Bill-sama. ..