Reviews for Meet Me
alamodie chapter 1 . 2/6
cute!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Quite a change from all the humor I've been reading, but really beautiful and well written. Good job.
SunshineGal16 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Cool! :D I really liked it! Especially the way Kira managed to find the positive side to Trent's three reasons for not asking her out! LOL
Write more! :)
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Cute! :D
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
awwwww loved reading it!
iytshpprdt2106 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I actually like your story and your reason for all the readers to review! :D Do publish more stories like this with Kira and Trent pairing! :D
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw, how cute. Trent's emotions about being evil make sense, and the mush is fun.
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That was awesome. Your characterization was amazing and... yeah. Extremely nifty.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Wow that was really good. I really like how you show Kira's emotions and how she felt about the whole thing. Trent's reasoning made sense, but I loved how Kira pointed out what they meant to her. And I love their dance at the end, it was so sweet. Very good story. Loved it.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That was so sweet... Trent not asking her to prom because of the whole evil stint... how could he NOT see she still wanted him! Men... lol Cute and sweet and I loved it. :)
powersthatcan chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That was absolutely wicked! I loved it. It was really well written and had good pacing and story development. Great work!
Frog1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Tommy giving a pep talk? I would have love to seen that! On the other hand...probably not...Tommy pep talk scary!
lb016 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
aww! happy day! tee-hee...
DarkBlue86 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
You know, I'm not a huge fan of Kira/Trent but this was really done well. Congrats to you, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Vodams chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
cute oneshot..I liked how they worked it out in the end!