Reviews for Snowfall
claraowl chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I LOVED it!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
sweet and romantic! i liked it a lot! ;)
slr2moons chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Hello! I enjoyed reading your fic very much, thank you for posting it! It seems Skip fandom is 95 percent Ren/Kyoko, but your fic stands out of all the ones I've read so far for being well-written and in character. It was a pleasure to read! My favorite part was Kyoko's gift to Ren, the little keychain doll she made of her herself wearing the Love-Me uniform. XD I want one!

I also thought you might like to know that I enjoyed your fic so much, I'll be adding it to my ficrecs page when next I update in early February. Yours will be only my second Skip Beat fic rec! :D If you are curious, you'll find the link to my page at the end of my profile on .

Thanks again, -slr2moons
Mystic Rains chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
So warm, perfect, and romantic. It fits SB so well, even if I'm as disappointed as Yashiro. The only thing I'm a little iffy about is the show of glee, but really that's nothing. I'm so glad I dug back and found your story. I tried a similar plot, but you did it so much better, I wish I had found it so I needn't had waste my time.

Now to listen to Christmas music! I'm in the mood for a Japanese romance Christmas!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I don't think I ever did review this before...but I really like it. I agree it's in character, from Ren and Kyoko's interaction, to his and Yashiro's (great line, btw) and her and Moko's.

The giddy breakdown of Ren's made me lol. : )

I personally would like to see a set of V-day and White Day one-shots as a follow up. The growth in their relationship is well handled by you. Please seriously consider it.
Ai Tennshi chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
I'm sure that I really ought to be berating you for not enough fluff/romance...but this was the most in-character Ren/Kyoko fanfic I've ever read! Have some cookies! *tosses around large quantities of cookies in an attempt to express the sheer, utter delight imparted by the reading of this fanfic*
A Closet Mangaka chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Damn Failure! Thats hilarious, but I HAVE to agree!
YesIEatQuiche chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
I just wanting to tell you that this is my favorite Skip Beat fanfic! Congrats on writing such a good one
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Ha ha...don't be furious at Tsuruga, Yashiro!At least he hugged her and she hugged back which is good.
stundenglas chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You damn failure as a lover! xD

Yashiro-san rules 3

I really, really love your fic It has every element in it to be a gorgeous fic. Kudos!
deletedaccount3 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
That had a pleasant feel to it. I really liked the way you wrote it. _ Keep writing!
phxjkr88 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
That last line is GREAT!
dreeming chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
heheh brilliant! x)
Johonna Marie chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I loved it. i thought the way ren is mentaly stugglaling was great. the interactions were totally realalistic.

my absolute fovorite part was yashiro's line at the end! "You damn failure as a lover!" very nice. i laughed out loud at that.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
How adorable! I really liked Kyoko's reaction to the hug, and the part when Ren tried to do some romantic things.