Reviews for My Last Visit
ShikaTema719 chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Please continue! It does seem completed although I was hoping it wasn't so Temari and Shikamaru could develop and fix their relationship. BEAUTIFUL :)
Itsumobutterfly chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Oh my Gaara, this is so spectacular awesomeful!

I'm just gonna sit here and twiddle my thumbs til the next chapter comes out D
xcadaverx chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
i just came across your fic. nice, i like the portrayal. kinda like forbidden love. or something along the lines. damn, its sad though, that politics is the 3rd party. im hoping shikamaru and temari will end up together. they are just made for each other! :D haha i look forward to your next chapt.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
To be honest, I think your waiting the year to update really paid off. It's easy to tell that your writing has gotten much better!

Sand-Jounin-Temari
Rohain Tahquil chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Your story made me cry. i could genuinly feel Temaris pain, and even when Ino died the only thing i thought was 'good. they can be together now' and thats mean of me. i love your story so much, its emotive and beautiful. i wish to write as affecting pieces one day. I need this story, please continue.
Temari.fl chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
great chap! who's taking care of their kid? hi parents.. cant wait for update :) (i can so take your time, enjoy your real life outside of fanfic :))
Furlix60 chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Wow, this chapter was really well written. It was different than the others, though. Not neccessarily by length, but the way it was written; still, very good! Im' curious to see how you'll conclude this, hopefully no time soon, because I'm on the edge of my seat to see which directino you take with it! Please update soon!
Kalkervic5150 chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
is this a flashback or something? i thought Ino was dead? i'm so confused, anyway, um good oneshot?
Temari.fl chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
it was great! hope they get together soon.. cant wait for update ( i can so take your time :))
Temari.fl chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
it was great! yeah ino died so what... i think you spell guy gui..anyways it was great (again) cant wait for update :) hop you did well on your tests!
Kalkervic5150 chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
'Guy' is spelled Gai, and shika was on a hill smoking at Asuma's funeral...yay! Ino is dead! time for shika/tema loving!
Furlix60 chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
I liked it! It was a different tone than the others, which were a bit more playful but still with the remorse and sadness, and a bit darker almost, but still very well written and compatable with the others! Guy or Gai-I'm pretty sure both are correct, one being American and one being Jap, but never take my word for anything because I can be wrong...
Ferb O. Oche chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
so...shika's married to INO...and had a daughter!...i cant stand it! please just make the child NOT shika's! ugh!

and hooray! you killed ino!*evil laugh*

damn! i hope all of this are just temari's hallucinations!

update soon!
The Furry Yellow-Striped Koala chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
I don't know why but you don't have the Private Messaging activated on your profile...

Anyway, sure, I have no problem with you using my title. :-D Go ahead.

.:Esu-chan:.
Saiyaka chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Uhm..well it doesn't seem like a Shikatema story...yet but I hope it will be one in the Temari just dreams everything and Shikamaru wakes her up in the end or something like this! ..dunno but please dont let shikamaru be the father from ino's child please!..ehh sry for any mistakes my english is sadly not my first keep it up!