Reviews for Walk in the park
jbug2000 chapter 10 . 3/1
"They watched the show about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost"

OMG THEIR WATCHING 'BEING HUMAN' British or American version?
Spirits in the Sky chapter 14 . 1/7
I cannot deal with this adorableness! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time while I was reading this, I just wish this story was longer so I could read more of it!
Icestar2012 chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
absolutely adorable. utterly cute. loved it. adored it.
Icestar2012 chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
not always do reviews make paranoid writers less paranoid. Sometimes paranoid reviewers write paranoid reviews that just make paranoid writers that much more paranoid...
Sapherer chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
I didn't know I shipped Danny and Dash until I read this xD
osa-chan chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
Lovely story! Thank you for the good read!
sneezy chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
im so done these dorks are killing me i swear
sneeeezyyy chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
*slaps everything I see*
sneezy chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
i want to slap paulina she obviously knows dash likes danny like can you just not

*rages*
Golden feathers Edward chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
Love it~! X3 hope see more stories like this in the future great job!
thomasclifftsi chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Omg I loved it so much there is hardly any danny a dash stories but luckily you did it and made one that I completely fell form hope you did are making a part two to this. Love it so much .!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
mmmf some sweet revenge long awaited.
I think this is very well written and thought out particularly in the narrative of Danny's experience of it and his reactions and feelings.
Pretty sweet dude, I really like this fic and this was a nice break from the helpless-and-having-to-just-take-it kind of angst that's been building for a while.
butterbeer15 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Love it! I'm kinda glad you don't switch points of view between characters- and you really know how all the characters work and act around each other. Just a wonderful story to read I absolutely adore it!
Storyholder chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
The End~
Storyholder chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
What the actual flipping flapjack? uh