Reviews for Walk in the park
osa-chan chapter 14 . 10h
Lovely story! Thank you for the good read!
sneezy chapter 10 . 6/13
im so done these dorks are killing me i swear
sneeeezyyy chapter 7 . 6/13
*slaps everything I see*
sneezy chapter 6 . 6/13
i want to slap paulina she obviously knows dash likes danny like can you just not

*rages*
Golden feathers Edward chapter 14 . 4/29
Love it~! X3 hope see more stories like this in the future great job!
thomasclifftsi chapter 14 . 4/12
Omg I loved it so much there is hardly any danny a dash stories but luckily you did it and made one that I completely fell form hope you did are making a part two to this. Love it so much .!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 13 . 3/1
mmmf some sweet revenge long awaited.
I think this is very well written and thought out particularly in the narrative of Danny's experience of it and his reactions and feelings.
Pretty sweet dude, I really like this fic and this was a nice break from the helpless-and-having-to-just-take-it kind of angst that's been building for a while.
butterbeer15 chapter 7 . 2/12
Love it! I'm kinda glad you don't switch points of view between characters- and you really know how all the characters work and act around each other. Just a wonderful story to read I absolutely adore it!
storyholder chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
The End~
storyholder chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
What the actual flipping flapjack? uh
Glacio Koro chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
This. Was. FREAKING. FANTASTIC!
SouthernDragon chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I wasn't sure what to expect out of this story, since I'd only recently started watching Danny Phantom again
Your story was so great! Like every time Dash and Danny stopped I was screaming and yelling at them to do it
Haha!
Great story and I really loved it!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Second time reading this story...please, please, PLEASE tell me you have more Danny/Dash naughtiness in that head of yours! If so, type it. Now. I can't wait anymore!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
*squeal*

OMG! Best relationship EVER!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Finally! I adore this pairing but every fic i get my hands on doesn't give even one nice make out session. Cuteness galore, yeah, but sometimes i wanna giggle while reading Dash pushing Danny up against a wall and kissing him senseless.

So...thank you for this.