Reviews for Walk in the park
Guest chapter 14 . 7h ago
That was excellent
gyspywitch19 chapter 14 . 4/8
i love it!11 its cute! i wish it didnt end but it was a beautiful ending and story
KeefaMighty chapter 10 . 3/27
I lived how you mentioned Being Human in here, it brought a smile to my face.
Egg Emperor chapter 14 . 3/16
Amazingly well done spectacular even. I will eagerly await the sequel. I do have some unease regarding Danny's sudden and unresolved feelings of violence. I wonder if you will factor that in in the sequel? Dash having to keep his normally cuddly little Danny from falling from grace and becoming something akin to Dan. That's going to be a tall order even for our quarterback.
I'm really enjoying this far too much aren't I? O well I will sit with baited breath for your next foray into this paring.
Sincerely,
-Johannes
prince nick chapter 10 . 3/6
the show is definitely ghost hunters international (its being human isnt it)
This couldn't have been anymore perfect, character personalities, setting, plot, pairings. I just all out loved it, couldn't have been any better.
Gabe Mason chapter 1 . 3/4
I find myself re-reading this again. I just can't have enough of this.
alyssapocalyps chapter 14 . 2/13
This story is amazing. I have been browsing for years now, but I just made an account after reading this. Thank you for writing this story! I thought everything was perfect! The timing, the characters' reactions, everything!
Please write some more fictions!
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 2/9
Never liked this pairing until out of blue(like blue as in two years later lol)
Smexygecko chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I didnt want to leave a review until i got to the last posted chapter. And I want to say Thank you. You eased into the story. You didn't rush the romance, you had them bumbling around like moronic teenage boys. Which is excatly what they are. I enjoyed this and I hope to see more wonderful stories from you soon.
Mikala Roushe chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
This was absolutely wonderful 3 although I was expecting something more exciting to happen with Victor. I just fell into this fandom and this was a wonderful story to start off my addiction.
WolfPacFaan chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I was a little concerned that the story was finished, wondering if there were any loose ends, but you did well in the end. It was great to see that Victor ended up getting arrested and that Paulina, Kwan and Dash ened up with one of the three. It was a beautiful story. Though I'm curious as to how your going to go about a sequel. And I do hope you would post a sequel.

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Your a god I love you...this was an amazing story.
Gabe Mason chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I loved this! LOVED IT! I hope you make a sequel. It was so awwwww and awesome and cool! And bravo!
Gabe Mason chapter 10 . 12/7/2013